Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@Weetart  Nice!! Congratulations!! ๐Ÿ˜Š Enjoy all your nice pretties!

Congratulations @Weetart!

@Weetart  Nice!

I too received the Sephora set. Very grateful thanks Sephora! 

Congratulations, @ChristalM !

@tsavorite  Thanks!

Congratulations, @ChristalM!

@curlychiquita Thanks!

Congratulations, @ChristalM!

Congratulations @ChristalM!

Congratulations, @Weetart!  How awesome it must have been to find these two boxes in your mail! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Weetart Congratulations on receiving this gift and the DE one. 

Congrats! Free products are always great.  

Congratulations @Weetart!

Ooo what lovely gifts from Sephora and DE! Congrats @Weetart Would love to hear back about how they perform! ๐Ÿค—

RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Sooo this sweet little surprise arrived on my steps today!!!! I really like HudaBeauty products. I use the primer foundation and settingpowder. However this will be the first eyeshadow palette Iโ€™ve tried fromher. So it goes without saying that I am extremely excited about this! I will update in a few days!!! So here is the update on the eyeshadow palette: I love it! Iโ€™ve tried a couple of the colors so far and they are beautiful! The one in the top left and I tried something super daring for me and used the purple! I never used a purple eyeshadow before because I thought it would be too bright for my fair skin. But it actually looked great! All of the colors are a little more than a shimmer but not quite straight up glitter so I did use an eyeshadow primer just to help keep them in place. But they looked beautiful! They didnโ€™t crease up or fallout all over my face. I will definitely be purchasing Hudaโ€™s other eyeshadow palettes that Iโ€™ve been looking at and debating on for the past few months!!!

Re: RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations, @AJLClough !

Will love to hear more from you about your thoughts!

Congratulations, @AJLClough!

Congratulations, @AJLClough!

RE: Re: RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you! Now to figure out how to leave a review on the Huda Gemstone Obsessions palette....

@AJLClough Congratulations on receiving this gift 

1 Reply
testing