Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congrats @Blackwhiskey and happy birthday! Treat yo self! โค๏ธ

Congrats, @Blackwhiskey!

Congratulations @Blackwhiskey! What a fabulous birthday surprise! Hope you been having a fabulous birthday month! โค๏ธ

Congratulations, @Blackwhiskey, and happy birthday!

@Blackwhiskey Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Oh, you guys!  I had no idea that this was coming so when I saw the box on my doorstep I honestly almost cried--it's been a little bit of a tough week and this gratis was a bright pick-me-up.  Thank you so much, @TeamBIC and Sephora, for the beautiful gift.  

P.S.  Are these socks not absolutely adorbs?!

20190706_202308.jpg

Yay! So glad you received this. Sorry youโ€™re going through a rough time. Iโ€™ve had some unexpected health stress and received this gift today. I feel so incredibly lucky to be selected. The timing couldnโ€™t have been more perfect. 

@Danzie89  @CookieGirl1  Same here. I needed the pick-me-up, too โ˜บ๏ธ Hope you two are doing better ๐Ÿ’—

@PinkEvergreen, I hope you are doing well! Iโ€™m so glad you received this gift. It sounds like you needed it too!

@CookieGirl1 Congrats. It's so nice to see something was able to cheer you up! Having a rough week sucks. It's like Sephora knew! 

Congratulations,  @CookieGirl1!

Congrats @CookieGirl1 Sorry to hear it was a tough week. I'm glad you got this as a pick me up.

Congratulations @CookieGirl1!!

Congratulations, @CookieGirl1! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06 @quspork thank you!

Congratulations @CookieGirl1! Love socks and these are seriously adorable! Enjoy your goodies! โค๏ธ

Thanks, @itsfi!  Receiving gratis is so special :).

Congratulations @CookieGirl1!๐ŸŽ‰ 

Thank you, @Loretta55 !

Congratulations, @CookieGirl1 !

@CookieGirl1 Congratulations on receiving this gift 

testing