Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@Sodayui Iโ€™m really liking the Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hairso far, the conditioner is amazing!!

This is so awesome!!! Congratulations! 

Thank you @marydiva ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Congrat @cianni !!! So far i was able to try the face wipe, the shampoo and conditioners and the Dior palette ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm telling ya that Dior palette will go into my travel bag for sure.. And oh ya, i will purchase the shampoo and conditioner once i'm out ๐Ÿ˜‰ PS Thx so much for the tip about 2 times/week on the face wipe.  I totally missed that.

@blackkitty2014 ,

I'm glad you mentioned the 2X a week on the cleansing wipes!  I couldn't find anything like that on the package.... OK! I looked until I found that on the label! 

"2X per week."    I used the cleansing side last night with no ill effects.  I usually don't use cleansing wipes, although I do own a few beginner size sets of Sephora cleanser wipes.  I don't know if I will ever be brave enough to use the exfoliator side on my face.   Maybe I will use that side on my feet?  Sensitive skin issues.

I did like the scent of the Bamboo wipes and felt refreshed after using this on my face for the first time.

@tsavorite The exfoliating side is really ouch ouch ouch and I thought The Ordinary vitamin C products hurt the most ๐Ÿ˜‚ I will try to use padding instead of wiping on the exfoliating side to see what up. I will report back. ๐Ÿ˜˜

@tsavorite I love that idea of the exfoliating  side for your feet!! Iโ€™m gonna have to try it out! 

@blackkitty2014 Right!! So soooo stunning. Dior wasnโ€™t playing games when they named it the glitz palette!

Great reviews @cianni!

Thank you for the reviews @cianni!

ooo congrats @cianni

ooo congrats @cianni

RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you @TeamBIC for the wonderful gratis!! The Huda Mauve Obsessions is my favorite for when Iโ€™m traveling, so I already know I love the shimmer formula. Iโ€™m so excited to play with all of these unique shades! The socks and pop socket are fantastic too, I love the BIC icon.

Re: RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations,  @Shelbstirr!

Congratulations, @Shelbstirr !  This is a beautiful palette!

It's a gorgeous palette and such a generous gift, congrats @Shelbstirr !

Congrats @Shelbstirr. Such a pretty palette! 

Congratulations, @Shelbstirr!

Congratulations @Shelbstir! The colors in that palette are vibrant and great for summer!

Congratulations @Shelbstirr!

@Shelbstirr congrats! Huda shimmers are some of my faves too ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@ShelbstirrCongrats.

4 Replies
testing