Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@Shelbstirr Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

I tried TOGETHER BEAUTY - Crown + Glory Smoothing Mask that I received yesterday, and I quite like it. The directions said to leave it on washed hair for 5 minutes to an hour. I'm guessing the hour time is maybe for people who like to sit in a bathtub for an hour, which is not me, so I had the mask on my hair for about 10 minutes. The mask is a cream that's on the thicker side, so I was a little worried that it would be too heavy on my fine, Asian hair (I avoided putting product on my roots, just in case). But, the mask washed right out, and after I dried and style my hair, I found that my hair felt clean, bouncy, and super soft and silky. 

@txcatx Does your hair just need to be damp when using this mask? I have super long hair so just trying to imagine how this would work without my hair dripping everywhere for up to an hour ๐Ÿ˜

@Guessgal I'm not sure--I haven't tried using the mask on dry hair, but I might give it a try before putting my hair up before a workout or something. Although, I also really like LIVING PROOF - Perfect Hair Dayยฎ Night Cap Overnight Perfector for using on dry hair overnight--and I think there's definitely a more noticeable difference when using an overnight mask versus the shorter mask.

Yay, @txcatx !  Congratulations!

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Crown + Glory Smoothing Mask 

sounds like a great product to receive and test!

@txcatx  This sounds great! I get bored of keeping on masks for lengthy periods of time, so I'm glad there are results after 10 minutes!

This hair mask sounds wonderful @txcatx! I love that you can keep it on for 5-10 minutes and see results! ๐Ÿ’•

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

My morning started off to a beautiful surprise giftbox from Sephora and @hudabeauty. I received the cutest purple/black Sephora socks, Sephora popsocket and Huda Beauty Gemstones eyeshadow. This will finish off my collection off mini Huda palletes. I feel so lucky to be a member and recognized by Sephora for something I love to do! โค

Congratulations @blackbimmer.

Congratulations @blackbimmer. Such a wonderful gift!

Congratulations, @blackbimmer!

What a wonderful way to start your morning @blackbimmer! Congratulations! ๐Ÿ’•

Congratulations @blackbimmer!

Congratulations, @blackbimmer!

@blackbimmerCongrats on the lovely gratis.

congrats!! @blackbimmer

congrats!! @blackbimmer

Congratulations,  @blackbimmer!

@blackbimmer Congratulations on receiving this gift

Congratulations, @blackbimmer !

RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you, Sephora and Team BIC for my first gratis! I am so excited! I had to swatch the Huda Beauty Gemstone Obsessions Eye shadow immediately and itโ€™s creamy as heck. I canโ€™t wait to try it out! Happy Anniversary to the BIC and thank you so much for thinking of me!

Re: RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@christyrc  Beautiful swatches!!! Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Š

testing