Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congrats @faeriegirl! This brand sounds wonderful! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you @itsfi!

Congratulations, @faeriegirl !

I'm looking forward to more of your reviews!

Thank you @tsavorite!

Thanks for the reviews, @faeriegirl. I haven't heard much about this brand, so it's great to get a better picture of what the items are like. 

RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

This is my first gratis Iโ€™ve received, and let me tell you, I could not be more thrilled to have received this gift! Thank you sooo much Sephora & @TeamBIC!

Iโ€™m super picky about socks, and these feel so freaking amazing! They are so soft. They are thin, but not too thin. I canโ€™t wait to wear these while lounging, and maybe my husband will get the hint (๐Ÿ’„)

This is the first huda beauty product Iโ€™ve tried. Iโ€™m officially converted. I have a few more of these obsession palettes in my cart now! The formula is so amazing. Itโ€™s like butter. So soft & so blendable. I barely have to touch my brush in it to get amazing color payoff. I canโ€™t wait to do a full face with this. I used a bit of the green in the corners of my eyes for a small pop of color for work! Itโ€™s so cute. Thank you so much! Iโ€™m so blown away I was chosen to receive this! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Re: RE: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations on receiving this gratis @rrroxanne. Good luck with the hints!

Yay! Congratulations @rrroxanne 

Congrats on your first gratis @rrroxanne! So exciting!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@rrroxanne Congratulations on your first gratis 

ooooo so much fun @rrroxanne enjoy

ooooo so much fun @rrroxanne enjoy

Congratulations,  @rrroxanne!

Congratulations, @rrroxanne !

Congrats, @rrroxanne! This is such a cute gratis! 

Congrats on your first gratis @rrroxanne !  This looks so fun!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@rrroxanne   Donโ€™t you just love that they matched the socks to the palette!  I wonder if that was on purpose. ๐Ÿ˜„

Congratulations @rrroxanne!  Great first gratis!

Congratulations @rrroxanne!

Thank you soooo very much to Sephora @TeamBIC for including me and sending me a commemorative pair of BIC community lucky  socks to celebrate BICs second birthday! And happy birthday BIC!  I am so proud to be a part of this tight knit group of people!  Iโ€™ll wear these socks with pride!  Haha, that sounds so very cheesy but itโ€™s true! Hahaha, the socks have brought out my inner dork.Hahaha, the socks have brought out my inner dork.

2C210DBE-5F59-4D6D-940A-1BC06ECCC6BC.jpeg

Congratulations @heartsmyface ! Your photo is so cute!

@heartsmyface  Those socks are so adorable, and I am in LOVE with that hat! ๐Ÿ™‚

testing