Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: Gratis Check-Ins๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

@SportyGirly125  Thank you!

Congratulations, @gonerogue ! 

I enjoyed your reviews of the Drybar Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo and the Lilah B Tinted Lip Oil!  They both look great on you!

@tsavorite  Thank you! So far the two are winners in my book as well ๐Ÿ™‚

@gonerogue   Congratulations!  Great reviews- I need that dry shampoo.  I wish I'd seen this thread before I spent my gift card.  But, who am I kidding; I'll be back.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6  I think the dry shampoo is a staple product we all need! I used my normal dry shampoo today and snapped a picture for comparison to the Drybar and wow, I can't believe how much I hate that white cast normal dry shampoo gives. I am convinced it will be the only dry shampoo I buy after I finish my stashes of other dry shampoos at home.

That's a pretty peach lippie on you, @gonerogue 

@l8totheparty  thank you!

Congrat @gonerogue !!! Enjoy the goodies!!

@blackkitty2014  thank you!

Awesome review on the Drybar Dry Shampoo @gonerogue !  I always love trying new ones out!  Congratulations on an awesome gratis box!

@missjeanie  thank you! The Drybar is a total winner; HIGHLY suggest you check it out in stores so you can see for yourself that it really goes on invisible on the hair!

Congratulations,  @gonerogue! This is a great gift!

@curlychiquita  thank you!

The Drybar detox dry shampoo sounds great @gonerogue ๐Ÿ˜Š

@faeriegirl  Such a great idea for eliminating that white cast that standard dry shampoo leaves ๐Ÿ™‚

@gonerogue What is that from Shisedo I see??

@GG84 

Great eyes! It's the SHISEIDO - WASO: Hydrating Gel Beauty Sleeping Mask

I haven't tried it yet but it's on my to-do list for tonight ๐Ÿ˜‰

That shade of the Lilah B. lip oil is perfect on you, @gonerogue. I love a good lip oil, so I might have to try this one out!

@quspork  thank you! It's a nice, comfortable, glossy formula that leaves a nice stain after a few hours of wear. If that seems like your thing, then I suggest you check it out ๐Ÿ™‚

@gonerogue ahh a transparent dry shampoo?? I need to make a note to try this when Iโ€™m done working through my (embarrassing large) collection of dry shampoo minis ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ I always do like three checks in different lighting before i get into work to make sure that I didnโ€™t miss a spot and have one powdery white patch that didnโ€™t absorb ๐Ÿ˜‚ That lip oil is gorgeous btw! Ive never used anything from this brand before, but that seems surprisingly pigmented for something marketed as a lip oil. 

@cianni You are going to LOVE the Drybar Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo 3.5 oz/ 100 gif you hate the white cast other dry shampoos leave! I took a comparison photo today using my normal dry shampoo and well... the picture speaks for itself. I suggest you pick it up after you finish all the ones you already own ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_5595.jpg

testing