Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

** The Gift Bag Haul Trading Post**

So this is the spin off from the Gift Bag info thread. If you bought a gift bag from one of the offers posted there and you have items that you won't use or items that you would like to stockpile, this is the place Smiley Happy

Please try to restrict your swap posts to items from gift bags recently mentioned on the Gift Bag Enthusiasts thread.

If you have swap items not from the gift bags on the thread please use the swap thread in BI section. And as we follow on the other thread, please conduct all swaps in an open and honest fashion. Most of us are on the successful trades feedback list and if you are not, please consider offering to mail first.

Hope we can all swap some goodies!

Re: ** The Gift Bag Haul Trading Post**

Did anyone get the BG gift and want to trade items? I'm ISO the La Mer and Hourglass, willing to trade other stuff from the bag.

I have a brand new Barneys Love yourself bag with everything inside! If anyone wants to trade! Smiley HappyFullSizeRender (6).jpg

Could you PM your ISO I might be interested =D Also when was this from?

@luvgloss13

Hi! This is from the past gift bag event in September! I don't really have an ISO, just would like to trade like for like. I also have a huge trade list in the trade thread! 

I am open to other deluxe samples or full size , anything new or near new that I do not have.Smiley Happy

@kateye7

Here are the items from my CosBar and SpaceNK gift bags that I'm looking to trade for Amore Pacific, 111 Skin, Kat Burki, and Natura Bisse skincare samples! PM me if you're interested!

CosBar

Goop - Revitalizing Day Moisturizer 5ml
Molton Brown - Delicious Rhubarb & Rose 30ml
Sisley - Ecological Compound Day and Night Treatment 4ml

SpaceNK
Malin + Goetz - Vitamin E Face Moisturizer 30ml
Hourglass - Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick Icon 1g
Sunday Riley - Good Genes 10ml

I'm interested in the Sunday Riley and a few others, I'll pm you today @Bstella I got both bags so I can swap with you..

I have an entire Space NK Autumn gift bag for trade! I made two orders and know that I will not get through the first bag, so I thought I'd try to trade the second one for items that I would actually use! 

I'll first try trading the bag as a whole, but if not I'll trade items separately Smiley Happy 

Not really ISO of anything in particular- but always looking for new products to try for my oily/acne prone skin! Makeup wise I like brands like Tom Ford/Burberry/Armani/Gucci/YSL Smiley Happy 

PM me if you're interested! 

I'm interested, @kay634 let us know if you worked something out with @NarNarNars Smiley Happy

I'll PM you! Smiley Happy

@kay634 PMing you! Smiley Happy 

I have so much stuff to trade, I figured I'd just post pics and let the fun begin Smiley Happy as for my ISO, I am into red lipsticks and perfume, sorry to be so vague! PM if anything looks good to you! SUNDAY RILEY GOODIES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED!

image.jpeg

@LCResz what are the lippies? I can't quite see all of the . I'm interested in the Davines, Ouai, blender cleanser Smiley Happy I'll go check which red lippies I have and I have perfume too!

@AnneMCC I sent you a message a while back but I'm not sure if you had a chance to check it. Here's the info you asked for, and if anybody else wants something from the list let me know: Here's the list of brands and colors: Laura Mercier Lip Glacé Bare Naked Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment X 2 Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Sephora Rouge Shine No 14 Senna Lip Lacquer Rock Candy TooFaced Glamour Gloss, color not visible but it looks like a mauve Anastasia of Beverly Hills Sorbet Cynthia Rowley Valentine Buxom Dolly Sephora Oil Infusion 06 Bubbly Grenadine Let me know which ones you'd like in addition to the Ouai, Davines, and Solid Blendercleanser X 2

@AnneMCC I'll check my stash, I have loads of gloss and lipstick minis to trade! I'll PM you the colors tonight.

Okay Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I have lots lots lots!! I know I have NARS night bird full size eyeliner - if anyone has any diptyque candle minis they would trade please let me know! I collect them Smiley Happy thank you!

@shirleylin88 I have the Feu de Bois and the Tuberose mini from the Nordstrom set if you want to trade for Vanilla, Baies or any other mini!

I have Ambre mini to trade, but that's all I have for now - would you be interested? LMK Smiley Happy

@shirleylin88, I would love to trade your NARS night bird eyeliner for the diptyque candle in the SpaceNK bag.  Mine has shipped, but won't arrive until possibly Saturday or Monday.

Please let me know if that's good or if I should sweeten the pot with other items. Smiley Happy

Are you in the US?

Hi! Yes I'm interested and in the US. I'll PM you and we can work something out Smiley Happy 

26 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos2
  • image.jpeg
  • FullSizeRender (6).jpg