Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Giddy Post - Did you order something today?? (;

Are you riding a high from an order you placed today?? Do tell. 

Re: The Giddy Post - Did you order something today?? (;

bb8.jpg

Umm. So I just ordered a BB-8 and realized I am entirely too impulsive. In all fairness though, I was going to spend $10 more on a dress if I didn't buy this little guy.

No way! I want one!

You are going to have so much fun. I think he's amazing !!! got him last night at disney store and I am obsessed with him. So fun and cute its like having a puppy with no clean up lol

I'm totally going to take mine to work. I'm in a small office, and I know my supervisor will want to play with him too haha.

I am so on the search to get one today!!!!! Disney store, Best Buy,  Apple Store.....will hit up target for the action figures.  I have two boys who love Star Wars, but the BB-8 be for me, it will look pretty cool on my desk at work. lol.

I hope you find the droid you are looking for   Smiley Happy  

michelle164, it's sold out in stores, but i did place an order online, hopefully it arrives within the month.

yay ! my friend fell in love with mine and after a mad search ordered him from Sprint, so random, she can't wait for them to get them in. Should hide mine lol 

Hope you get yours soon!

Sooo tempted, but I might get the Lego Wall-e instead. Hopefully it's more within my budget. 

lego wall-e.jpg

So cute! I love Wall-E!

He is so cute! I think he's $60. The husband will be adding this to his lego collection. He collects the star wars legos and wanted this one too.

Oooh, $60 isn't too bad. (Much more within my budget than $150.) Plus, I wanted to get back into building Legos. Smiley Very Happy My brother collects Star Wars Legos, and my boyfriend collects superhero action figures. I'm a collector, as well. It's like living with little kids Smiley Wink

Never too old for Legos.

Heart. Stopped.  I love him!

Just added this guy to my list x 3, one for me, two for gifts.... 

Nice, who are the other gifts for? I would love to get this as a birthday or Christmas gift. I think I should start hinting to my family members Smiley Very Happy

I was thinking I want / need one of these two.  Glad there are other Star Wars fans on BT!!!!!  Where did you order from???

I ordered it directly from the Sphero website. I think they might be preorder but not sure. Expected delivery October 2015 according to the site Smiley Very Happy

I'm a big fan as well Smiley Very Happy. I'm looking forward to the Star Wars makeup collection from Cover Girl!!!!

FYI the Covergirl stuff is on Drugstore.com now!  I haven't found it anywhere else yet!

1,782 Replies