Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Giddy Post - Did you order something today?? (;

Are you riding a high from an order you placed today?? Do tell. 

Re: The Giddy Post - Did you order something today?? (;

Hit up the TooFaced up to 74% off sale...

Bonjour Soleil Bronzer Collection

A La Mode Eyes Summer Eye Shadow Palette

and a melted lip stick in Melted Fig

I haven't used Toofaced since I was a teenager but something made me want to check out their products again.  

Up waaaay too early with my lil' critter and couldn't resist a few nail polishes. All Zoya, a few separates mainly from this collection:

Nail polish fans in Canada - have you tried out Nail Polish Canada? I've only placed one order so far but have been really impressed. Quick, cheap shipping. And free at just $25.

Yesterday, after many weeks of indecision, I bit the bullet and ordered the Viseart Cool Mattes Palette from Musebeauty. At least I got $10 off with a Pinterest code!

I'm reallllllyyy trying to hold out for chic week.  But I did order a couple things late last week for my upcoming trip:

-new beauty blender

-LM travel size loose powder

-AP face mist

Hopefully I wont buy more until end of month.  fingers crossed.

This may have been the most exciting purchase of my life! I love getting things without spending money!

I bought the third naked palette (i know im late), the marc jacobs gel eyeliner, along with clarins stretch mark lotion. I'm at the point where shopping here is an addiction. 

This is my second order in the last three days. My first order was before the new perks came out. I ordered some Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara. This time, I mostly just wanted to redeem some points, but I'm excited about what I ordered, the samples, the perk, and the promo!! Yay!!!

I just ordered the Anastasia cream contour kit from the Anastasia website, I'm stoked lol.

I placed an order this afternoon for the KVD Innerstellar Palette and redeemed for a couple perks(Buxom lippie mini & Marc Jacobs black liner)

Just placed order at BGlowing - had a 15% code

Under Eye Brightening Corrector
BECCAC-416472 - BECCA Cosmetics
1 $29.00 

Crayon Khol Terrybly - Color Eye Pencil - Color: 10 - Festive Gold
BYTERR-151295 - BY TERRY
1 $34.00 

Meta Blonde Reviving Shampoo & Conditioner Sample
SERGEN-560995 - Serge Normant
1 $0.00 

The Eye Shadow Duo - Color: 215
KEVYNA-407690 - Kevyn Aucoin
1 $42.00 

Three purchases in three days! I'm out, for reals! (;  But take that, wimpy lashes. Ugh, my lashes suck. I'll try anything.

I just placed an order for Nars' new dual intensity blush in Adoration. I also want jubilation, but decided to make sure I actually like the formula first.

Nothing is screaming at me right now :/

I wanted a new lipstick (Marc Jacobs je t'aime) but I haven't been wearing lipstick much lately....siiiiigh. I'm in a makeup rut.

I ordered the travel size of flowerbomb.. SO EXCITE! Smiley Happy

I ordered the Burberry Birds & the Bees Lipstick in Ruby as an early birthday gift to myself! I've been lusting over this whole look since the SS15 fashion show. Now I only need Earthy blush to finish it off, but that isn't LE, so I can wait on that until I get some bday gift cards!!

I am stalking the window looking out for my post lady and ups man now. My post lady actually already came and didn't leave my package Smiley Sad might be on her truck or something.

i didnt need another red but i wanted to try the jefree star liquid lipsticks and i couldn't wait till next weekend for the 2 new shades to come up

so i decided to order it and now im like putting things in my cart on here...things i dont need but im sooo excited cause im going tomorrow to buy my new drawers 

I bought these from Ulta today! Pretty excited to try some stuff from Becca since I haven't tried anything yet and the new sculpting brush from real techniques! Smiley Happy 

Jet lag shopping is an issue. We got back early yesterday morning, and since then I somehow bought 3 DVF dresses, a back up of SR's Juno, back ups of Verso's Super Serums, another month supply of DDG peels, 3 Nars double eyeshadows, backups of my By Terry Lip Balms, and I still have pending overflowing baskets at Space NK, Cult Beauty, Bobbi Brown, Murad, and Net-a-Porter! Jet lag is a killer! Smiley Wink

The LE Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Brushed Copper and Dr  Brandts Pores No More Primer. CAAAAANT wait for the skp.

Just bought the Bite winter lip set that showed up in the new products.  I've been anxiously waiting for the whipped cherry lip scrub to come back into stock.  It looks like this one has a stick version of the whipped cherry, so I figure it should tide me over for now Smiley Very Happy  Picked up the MJ eyeliner perk while I was at it.

I'm both riding a high and a ball of nerves. I haven't placed an order yet but I want to at some point today... My car broke down, so to cope I'm treating myself to one boyfriend-approved retail therapy order.

But now I don't know what to get! I want to play the most bang for my buck game so I have more to play with while I can't spend as much, but god the Lorac Pro palette has been calling out for me.

$10 Maybelline The Nudes... or $42 Lorac Pro... 

And should I get a contour palette now? Or wait? I mean I do have a concealer/highlighter and a matter bronzer...

Should I get those Nyx Lippies?!?!? They're only $5!!!!

What to do, what to do...

I'm super giddy now because my Becca Copper SSP is out for delivery!  I may just sneak out of the office early to see it.  I can't wait!!

Just bought my first Hourglass Ambient Blush in Dim Light. I have very high hopes for it, as I am having the most terrible time with blushers right now ...

Why you do this to me, ULTA?? 

1,782 Replies