Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Giddy Post - Did you order something today?? (;

Are you riding a high from an order you placed today?? Do tell. 

Re: The Giddy Post - Did you order something today?? (;

Im curious to hear how their contour stick is

I technically already received these, but I'm still giddy from ordering and getting them!

ng

Hi malday!  Good to see you on BT again!  Did you ever get my message Re:shipping the gift for the pet ELF exchange?  I haven't heard back from you, so I figured my pms might not be working.

PS-nice boots!

I ordered a Simple Human mirror last night from NM to get $50 back on a gift card plus 15% ebates. My ebates went thru this morning so I'm super happy I got $30 back on it. I hope I like the mirror though. I've heard great things, but I haven't done a whole lot of research on it. 

I have the medium-size 7x mirror and I LOVE it. At first it was hard for me to get used to the bright light, but now I can't go without it. My mom has the small 10x mirror and she swears by it too.

Ohhhh! I forgot about this thread!  Thanks for the bump! @makeupobesessed

I ordered The UD Illuninator in Skywalk this morning and this happened.....😬😬😬

IMG_0435.PNG

I totally did not intend to re-Rouge so soon....

Np!  Congrats on making rouge!

Brow wiz and the new benefit roller lash mascara!!!

I missed the roller lash promo and i really wanted to try it. Blergh. #whineyproblems

Not an online order but an in-store purchase at Sephora:

Todays mini haul:

Benefit Dallas

Oh how I've missed you, old friend ;D

I gave in and ordered Lipstick Queen 'Let Them Eat Cake' today from ULTA. And I threw in a couple of bath poofs to bring my order up to the free shipping minimum; always need more of those. And then I was in World Market looking for a Dutch coffee candy for my boss for her birthday, and I came across The Perfect Mint Green Bath Poof (yes, it is worthy of a title with capital letters), and I may be the most excited about that.

Oooh, you had me at Perfect Mint. (;

LTEC has been making me drool FOREVER. I cannot wait to see you wearing it. Smiley Happy

I've been lusting after the YSL Couture Variation 10 Color Eye Palette in Nu, so I finally placed an order on Neiman Marcus' website. I'm excited that I'll also be getting the beauty GWP and the YSL GWP with it as well- I've been wanting a mini YSL lipstick forever! I also ordered the Touche Eclat foundation, crossing my fingers that the shade is a match (might test it out at Sephora before my order arrives).

Hmmm now I'm wondering if I should've ordered it at Neiman instead. I got mine at Nordstrom but not during any GWP promo. I have yet to use it because it's so pretty & expensive, I don't want to ruin it T__T

Haha I'm sure I'll feel that way when I get it. You can always return your palette and get a new one from Neiman's instead...there is a $150 minimum to get the YSL promo however, so you'll have to get something else

Definitely feeling giddy today! I ordered the new 003 shade from Bite and a new Dual Intensity blush from Nars in Fervor! Come on flash shipping, mama needs her pretties!

I'm dying to see how everyone likes the new nars blushes! 

I can't wait, will for sure report back!

Ahhh!Smiley Very Happy I just ordered the rest of the Mac Cinderella Collection that I wanted. 

Mystery Princess

Coupe D'Chic

Pretty It

Pearl Reflects

Edit: I've got shipping confirmations!!!Smiley Very Happy

Yay!!  I'm so glad you finally got to order the Cinderella stuff!

1 Reply