Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Giddy Post - Did you order something today?? (;

Are you riding a high from an order you placed today?? Do tell. 

Re: The Giddy Post - Did you order something today?? (;

heartsmyface did a fabulous and thorough investigation and swatch on this issue. It is currently on page 11 of the October Hauls thread, but will get buried deeper as time goes on. There are 4 overlaps with existing palettes. 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Outstandingly-Opulent-October-Hauls/td-p/2198816/page...

I will def check it out! Thanks so much =D

Sorry also I don't mean to rain on your parade or be negative for you. I mean I've been lusting over that palette for some time now but just going back and forth on the purchase =( -sigh- I overanalyze life hahaha

No worries Smiley Happy

All the reviews I have heard regarding the quality of the shadows in the 15 palette say that they are exactly the same as their individual ones (just 0.01oz smaller).

Of the 7-regular sized shadows I have, I have not experienced any difficulty in picking up the product or hardpan.

I hope that helps.  I typically overanalyze everything as well!  What finally pushed me to jump on this was how impressed I was at the quality after purchasing my 1st set of MUFE shadows I became hooked (~4 months ago).  And since several colors aren't ones I would be brave enough to purchase on my own I figured this would be a  good way for me to spread my wings a little.

I ordered my first brushes from ZOEVA this morning! Fingers crossed that I love them.

brushes.PNG

You will! I have some of the Zoeva brushes from before the rose gold collection came out, and my only regret is not buying more brushes when I paid that much money for shipping to the US!

I'm glad to hear that! If I really like these, I'm going to order one of the eye sets - is there any particular brush you recommend?

Those are gorgeous!!

I just saw these brushes on Instagram last night. They are gorgeous! I want them so bad but cant justify buying more brushes after splurging on the WG set :-(

I only splurged on these because they're very reasonably priced - the luxe face definer was the most expensive of the bunch and I ordered two of one brush for my Secret Santa gift exchange, and it was still less than $100 with shipping. I really liked the two sets offered on the website, but I wanted to make sure I love these before splurging on an entire set. Hope you love the WG brushes!

I was finally able to hunt down Formula X's Alchemy! 

Oh so lucky! Where did you find it?

Evilbay of all places. 

I got a set of 3 polishes for $20.

Alchemy 

Alchemy II

Legend

Good for you!

lucky! I've been looking for alchemy but can't find it anywhere! 

It really was a lucky find. I can't wait for it to get here. 

Mirrored-Desk-DS-2254-550.jpg

Not makeup, but makeup related. Last year, I bought a glass top desk with shelf underneath to be my vanity. My fiance and I prettified it - spray painted white, spray painted the legs gold, and gold leafed the shelf (topping it with a polyurethane coat), and a glass cabinet to go with that is a complete mess. In theory, I like to see everything I have so I use it, but my shortage of drawers means that my cabinet is a mess, and the top of my vanity is covered in junk.

I just went ahead and splurged on this mirrored "desk," and will be supplementing with some Alex drawers. I'm excited Smiley Very Happy

That is gorgeous! I love how unique it is. You must be soooo excited using the word fiance Smiley Wink Congrats again! 

Yes @Mcakes! It isn't the original one I've been drooling over for years (Horchow carries that one and it is called the Amelie), but that one has some functionality...obstacles. And it's also more than twice the price :x (closer to 3 times).

Haha, yes! I'm still adjusting. And I'm still calling him boyfriend to his face O.O

@Libellules I just love that you guys worked on this piece together so it is so much more valuable that something you just bought as is. And much more affordable too haha! 

Oh @Mcakes sorry my post must have been misleading. That was the old piece :x. Special for that reason but it just doesn't work (and honestly, it wasn't super "cheap" when it was all said and done :x)

5 Replies