Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Foil and Feedback thread!

Ever really loved a foil and wanted to scream your love from the rooftops?  Yes!?!

Ever really got on the hype train from a sample, but forgot who asked you for feedback?  Maybe?  Just want to rave about a sample you finally opened? Yes!

Post your experiences with your samples... Whether you actually scored all the ones you requested, or upgraded from foil to full sized.

Also, peruse other threads related to foils:

Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2018 

Use Your Foil Samples Challenge 2019 

TRAVELING SEPHORA BOX 

Tags:

Re: The Foil and Feedback thread!

Great idea for a thread, @danielledanielle !  The two most recent foils I used were the Verb Ghost Weightless Conditioner   and Verb Ghost Weightless Shampoo  (a foil set) and the Kérastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum 3.04 oz/ 90 mL.

I always get the Verb shampoo and conditioner foil set when I can!  It really cleans and conditions my fine, thin, wavy, curly hair.  I have the full size shampoo, but use another conditioner that I like better for my dry, itchy scalp.

I tried the Kerastase out of curiosity.  I tried a little (pea size).  I tried a lot (quarter size).  I didn't notice any change to my hair.  The scent was absolutely nauseating!  It was stronger and lingered longer than most of my perfumes!

@Titian06 That's a shame about the Kerastase.  I have an opened but unused foil of it.  If I haven't reached for it now, I probably won't in the future based on your feedback,

@Titian06 I have those verb s&c in my loves list,,, I have to get through some already opened ones,, but I will be getting those

Conversation Stats
  • 65 replies
  • 353 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos6
  • PXL_20210710_205553546.jpg
  • PXL_20210710_205514936.MP.jpg
  • IMG_20210730_201721214.jpg
  • EF4D67B7-4BB2-40CD-81E8-9A61F62CF11B.jpeg
  • 20220103_132140.jpg
  • PXL_20220517_030219027.jpg
testing