Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Tell us about your avatar!

There are so many delightful avatars on BIC.  Whether it is a beautiful selfie, cute pet, quirky pics or a creative gif, tell us all about yours!  Why did you choose it, and what does it say about you?

Image result for beauty gif

Re: Tell us about your avatar!

A while back, many people on BT started using Disney characters as avatars. Since pretty much all of the princesses were taken, I thought I'd go with Lizzie Maguire, which is a show I loved watching on the Disney Channel as a kid. After the switch from BT to BIC, a couple of kind community members helped me add the Hall of Famer touches on my avatar, which makes it even more special!

RE: Tell us about your avatar!

Mine is from National Lipstick Day in 2016, wearing my favourite lipstick! Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Queen B💋💄

Mine is a cartoon version of Hermione Granger - I just love the magic of Harry Potter 

My avatar is a picture of my Gracie!! She's my beagle who doesn't know she's a dog, but of course she's my little girl!! This  was a sweet picture of her and I thought it was perfect.  If I ever changed it, it probably would be a new one of Gracie!!😍🐶

I use a selfie of myself because there’s a face to go with my profile name and also proud to be a redhead 😃

For those of us who were Hall of Famers on BT, @Beadshopgirl offered to "HOF-ify" our avitars.  I couldn't picture the HOF design with my original avi, a bunch of daisies.  I went online and found a black cat, a cat...how surprising, that would look great with the HOF.  I still love my new avi!large (1).jpg

daisy-white.jpg

I love that too @Titian06

The pink reminds me I still haven't started using my pink HOF lipstick, so nice of the mods to make that happen, a wonderful gift. I guess I should really get started, especially since it is BITE. I just couldn't bear to...it's so pretty.

Mine is a peach wearing undies. In China they used to (possibly still do) sell peaches wearing little panties, which I thought was adorable. Basically I chose it because I like cute things and I think it's cute!

@JenniferOhJenny Precious!  I think I'd buy more fruit if it was dressed up like this!

Mine is a crop of my dog Molly’s head for a full view of its maximum cuteness , when it’s closer to Christmas I usually swap it out for one with her in that year’s costume. 

(She’s been a reindeer complete with antlers, a Christmas tree, this year the hunt is on for either a snowflake or elf costume at an affordable price - she only lets me dress her up in these things once, for some pictures, so dropping major cash would be silly! So if anyone sees a possible costume source please feel free to drop me a PM here on BIC about it!!!) 

6537B21B-94D5-48FC-A72F-C5FE2AE201D2.jpeg

My avatar is just a picture of my cat, Sally, from when she was a kitten.

Im not nearly as creative as all the other BICers

@skcfan - It's not "just" a picture of your kitty!  Your kitty is adorable, BTW!

Thank you @Titian06! Her ears were disproportionately large when she was a kitten, so all her kitten pictures make me laugh. She eventually grew into them though.

@skcfan

I’m of the opinion that there is no such thing as a dog or kitty with ears too large (or soft, or silky...) because they’re just so adorable! My dog Molly has sort of floppy ears that she’s too lazy to bother keeping both up, so when she hears something that piques her interest she will only stick up *one* ear... 😛 And it’s not unusual for her to go around with her ears flipped inside out, which gets the response of “fix-a your ears, you look-a ridiculous!” from either myself or the mister, when we see her walking around like that! You’d think having them turned inside out like that would be uncomfortable for her, but nope, not as far as we’ve been able to determine! 

That's a gorgeous ring, @greeneyedgirl107

My avatar is a strawberry kitty, I think I picked it because it's cute, and has a red face and huge pores just like me 😉

myavatar.png

tbh it is just because it is so cute, but I have been wanting to change it up because I have had this same one for a couple of years. So it will change, whenever I come across a new image I'd like to use

So cute! @gingerleigh

@gingerleigh I loooove this!

@gingerleigh I like your strawberry kitty! Plus, I know it’s a post by you every time I scroll past because most people don’t have a lot of red in their avatars like you do 😊

That's cool! Maybe I should try to stick with a red one 🙂 @skcfan 

It can be sometimes confusing when people change avatars.

I'll start.  When I was becoming more active on BIC, I noticed all these amazing BICers with interesting avatars.  But I just couldn't think of a good one for myself.  @veronika23 and @Titian06 and I were posting on a thread about jewelry and then it hit me: the most lovely ring I'd ever seen in person - Elizabeth Taylor's Krupp diamond.  Some days I can't decide what I love more - beauty or jewelry!

Image result for krupp diamond

25 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 198 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos4
  • daisy-white.jpg
  • large (1).jpg
  • myavatar.png
  • 6537B21B-94D5-48FC-A72F-C5FE2AE201D2.jpeg
testing