Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Re: Tarte Holiday sets

Oooooo that does look good. Can you please let me know the measurements of the palette? I was thinking of ordering it but wasn't sure how big it would be...

The palette is 7"x3.5" & each blush is 1"x2.5" each shade seams big enough for a brush to get enough color of. & The description states each blush is 0.158 oz. Hope this helped Smiley Wink 

Wow it looks great! Is the Park Ave Princess bronzer the matte or shimmer version? It looks matte but I want to know for sure before I make my order! Also, would you mind measuring the case? I am so excited! Thank you so much for posting your pictures! : )

Matte, they are all matte 

Thank you so much!! : )

Correction, sorry... Dazzled (second from the left has shimmer) But Park Ave Princess is matte 

@dannyc   The first color on the left- is it almost exactly like Natural Beauty?  What about the second from the left (looks a lot like Blushing Bride - minus the shimmer).

Thanks!

I don't own any other tarte blushes except for what's the aqualilies palette (no clue what shade that is) & a mini of exposed from a pt perk but I haven't even opened it. 

I know the shades in the palette from left to right are: Crave, Dazzled, Darling, Doll Face, Park Ave Princess

@dannyc I was curious because in the Tarte picture is looks almost orangey but your pic is looks to be a bright red (which I like the red!)

It's not as bright as the picture must have been the lighting. I'll swatch them tomorrow for you Smiley Wink 

that is so nice of you! Thanks!  It's a gorgeous palette

Hello, Gorgeous! What lovely shades of blushes, and I love that bracelet! Heart

the bracelet has a Kate Spade look to it with the shape of the bowSmiley Happy

Just bought lipsurgence set. I was trying to cut back a little this month after getting the YSL lip stains, but I just couldn't let it sell out. I love those lippies so much. You all are such enablers, and I mean that in the best way possible. ^_^

are all the blushes matte or are any of them sparkly?

They all appear to be matte.

Dazzled (second from left) is the only one with shimmer, the rest are all matte. 

Hi,

Could you please tell about The Lipsurgences set?  Are these long lasting and pigmented.I never used them before.I am thinking of buying.Can someone please swatch it.I am wondering if these color will be good for medium dark skin tone

TIA

The matte ones are definitely more pigmented than the regular line, and as for lasting power I think it depends from color to color. Some of them tend to stain my lips better while others transfer and won't set. 

I wonder if the other blush set will make it Sephora?!! I hope so!

Thanks wendyomgwar Smiley Happy

@Dannyc (or anyone else who already received the blush palette),

Will the palette stay closed properly without the bracelet? I stack all of my palettes on a closet shelf.  I like them to line up neatly and lay completely flat.  

Yes it does stay closed, it has a magnet. I can't wait to see you wearing the bracelet Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue 

Thanks for answering.

You're going to be waiting a loooooong time Smiley Happy

Swatches! 

159 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • KatVonDlipstick.jpg
  • KatVonDPalette.jpg
  • photo (7).JPG
  • 1620.jpg