Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Re: Tarte Holiday sets

lol random right

I'm not a fan of palettes with "extras". Anyone remember that UD palette that had built in speakers for an MP3 player? That one still wins the prize for silly.

oh yea that was funny. that was also a regret purchase for me. i would up depotting them all and still don't use them

Same! For some reason, I end up not using my depotted products as much.

I think it is cute, lol!!  but i'm a weirdo Smiley Happy

haha, Nebel, you're so sweet. It makes up for the weirdness Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I think it's cute too! As for quality, who knows?

So when I get my palette in a few days I'll send you my bracelet? Smiley Wink 

Let's hope Tarte never branches out to accessories and just stick to makeup! haha

Oh the blush set is so cute...unfortunately like other I already own Dollface x 2 and the bronzer as well. It's kind of like how NARS always releases Orgasm and Laguna in all the palettes. If these were new limited edition shades, it would have been purchased in 5 sec. The deluxe glosses should be sold in a separate set too!

Agreed! Or if not Park Ave Princess, maybe adding Exposed to the mix once in a while.

Same here, 5secs flat lol. I love dollface and have a mini and full size. but another one ha

Love the blush palette but I already have 2 shades... so not really worth it for me. I do have my eye on the thoughtful treasures best seller set though!

Where is the lip set?   Please tell me this is a preview and there is more to come.  They have had a beautiful Lipsurgence set each year and I so look forward to it!

I was even hoping they would have the smolder eye set like last year

There is a set on the brand site with 8 mini's in a beautiful variety for $39, but its out of stock now Smiley Sad

Agree, I was looking forward to Lipsurgence set as well.  Smiley Sad

Super exciting.... I am so sad about the Tarte blush set. I have a few of the colors already so I guess it's a no for me as well. Same with the Nars blushes- they always use the same colors! I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

Money saved from not buying Tarte will be spent on other holiday collections Smiley Tongue

Like the Chanel one? Smiley Wink

Bingo! Smiley Very Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • KatVonDlipstick.jpg
  • KatVonDPalette.jpg
  • photo (7).JPG
  • 1620.jpg
  • 1619.jpg
  • sep tarte2.jpg