Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Re: Tarte Holiday sets

If they'd change the samples and put out some good new promo codes, I'd be ordering both in a heartbeat!

The MUFE powder samples cover a good half of my face.

The blush is is great!  Thanks @poshified for sharing!

I agree with @crayzeeRN!  It seems like the What's New used to show all the new items.  Now it only seems to show selected items, and then it it doesn't update very often.  I've missed so many new items because I rely on the Home page and the What's New page for showing these things.

No problem, girl! Smiley Happy

@crazyRN - you are crazy!  Awesome!

Thanks @aviscardi!  I'll see if I can find it.

Please, Sephora, new samples!  Please! Smiley Wink

Yes, please!

& I just ordered the blush palette. I had to! What if it sold out? What if I decided I didn't want it like I did last year with the blush set? Then I would regret not getting it Smiley Sad 

I..... don't like the blush set. I was so excited about it. Smiley Sad I have half the colors already too. It's an awesome deal though! 

I guess it means I can buy more other things later (like during F&F!)

I don't really own tarte blushes, that's why I got it. & the few I do are in other palettes or minis. I can't believe I've never purchased a full size tarte blush before. What is wrong with me?!?! 

Then you will definitely love this set dannyc! Prepare to get addicted to Tarte blushes Smiley Happy

This is going to be a problem... I normally don't purchase a lot of blush because I never finish them & I stick to the same color scheme (Nars orgasm & Benefit coralista) I really do not want to become blush obsessed, but I have a feeling I'll be purchasing a NARS palette when their holiday sets come out... grrrrrrrrr.... 

I am sure you'll enjoy having this palette then! Their colors are just so pretty. 

Is it bad I even gave a moment's thought to buying the monster collector's set just because there's a LE mini blush in there?? I am sure other colors are very close to it and I'd really only be excited about the blush and the maracuja oil, haha. 

That's what I did last year with Tarte's massive set! I gave away practically the entire set but kept the blush. In the end, it turned out to be one of the most expensive blushes I've ever purchased! Smiley Very Happy

NARS: Laguna :: Tarte: Park Ave Princess

GRR.

Why do they do this to us??? 

Now that I think about it, does Tarte have any other bronzers in the line aside from matte vs shimmery Park Ave?

There WAS Hotel Heiress, and there's the Amazonian Clay and Annatto Body Bronzer (does that count?) plus "An innovative two-in-one matte bronzer and cheek tint in Park Ave Princess." AKA a mousse version of Park Ave Princess plus a chunk of cheek tint attached. 

Totally forgot about Hotel Heiress! Wonder why that was discontinued. Maybe new bronzers are in store from Tarte?

Ummm. What's up with the bracelet that comes with the Tarte blush palette? They don't actually think someone will wear that do they? 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • KatVonDlipstick.jpg
  • KatVonDPalette.jpg
  • photo (7).JPG
  • 1620.jpg
  • 1619.jpg
  • sep tarte2.jpg
  • tarte bracelet.jpg
  • tarte blush.jpg
  • TARTE SWATCH.jpg