Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Re: Tarte Holiday sets

*sounds the alarm*

ENABLER ALERT! ENABLER ALERT! HIDE YOUR WALLETS AND CHILDREN! 

Smiley Happy  xoxox

That blush set looks niiiiiiiiiice....

Hahaha nebel, you are too funny Smiley Very Happy

Darned if I didn't JUST BUY the blush n bronze on the go that has Dollface and Park Ave. Princess! grrr

Nebel, dear! No enabling, just love spreading! Smiley Wink <3

Oh, is that what we're calling it these days-- LOVE ?

Pure love! Smiley Very Happy

Also, can I take a second to complain that the "just arrived" section of Sephora's website takes FOREVER to update with new items? I don't know why items that they add to the website can't just automatically filter to the top of this list, but for some reason we find the links on BT 2 weeks before it lands on the just arrived page!

OMG I KNOW.  I don't even bother.  I don't understand why they can't make it more up-to-date.

The Just Arrived section is quite useless. Marc Jacobs should no longer be listed on there. Just sayin Smiley Very Happy

I can't believe i can actually pass!! the only thing i might get is the little treasures set. The blush set is really pretty but i already own dazzled, dollface and the bronzer in both matte and shimmer. I kind of wished they were all new shades

I'm still on the fence about the blush set, but I can definitely say I'll be passing on the rest. The eyeshadows -- if they're anything like last year's -- were terrible.

Smiley Surprised blush you say... Im pretty sure I only ahve two of the things in there... I can justify buying it Smiley Very Happy

I knew that would get your attention! And you already know my response in regards to your getting the blush palette! haha

To go ahead and get it of course!

Blush Palette PLEASE! I missed out on the blush set last year, thi is even better! 

This palette form is much better than last year's. Easier to store and carry around -- that's for sure! Smiley Happy

Even though this is a Tarte thread, I'm going to do some mutual enabling and post some pics of two other new items I am TOTALLY drooling over: (HAH, take that, poshified Smiley Tongue )

zomg the colors!

When do we get 20% off again? Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

I think there's another thread that has all brand newness posted

That blush set is a steal! I just fell inlove with Tarte blushes this year, I love how rich in pigment they are. Despite being matte they still possess the perfect amount of depth, so they aren't terribly flat. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine

I'm glad to see the enabling going both ways! Smiley Wink I've been eyeing that KVD eye palette, but surprisingly, I haven't pulled the trigger. Ask me again when it's being sold out everywhere though, and I'll be jumping on it in an instant, haha!

If they'd change the samples and put out some good new promo codes, I'd be ordering both in a heartbeat!

The MUFE powder samples cover a good half of my face.

The blush is is great!  Thanks @poshified for sharing!

I agree with @crayzeeRN!  It seems like the What's New used to show all the new items.  Now it only seems to show selected items, and then it it doesn't update very often.  I've missed so many new items because I rely on the Home page and the What's New page for showing these things.

No problem, girl! Smiley Happy

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • KatVonDlipstick.jpg
  • KatVonDPalette.jpg
  • photo (7).JPG
  • 1620.jpg
  • 1619.jpg
  • sep tarte2.jpg
  • tarte bracelet.jpg