From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 116983 Members
  • 3035 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Sunnysmom That is sad news. I totally agree though. it must be so hard to break in and make it worth while to stock and ship al ...read more
@Sunnysmom That is sad news. I totally agree though. it must be so hard to break in and make it worth while to stock and ship all over the world when there are so many massive brands.
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: This look is absolutely gorgeous @Mellmars1185!  ...read more
This look is absolutely gorgeous @Mellmars1185! 💖
Recommendations
|
Re: Recommendations
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Omg tysm
Omg tysm
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Summer Friday lip balm
Hi everyone! I ordered a summer Fridays lip gloss as I’ve been seing people hype about it. A day later I had a cold sore on my lip ...read more
Hi everyone! I ordered a summer Fridays lip gloss as I’ve been seing people hype about it. A day later I had a cold sore on my lip. I’ve never had one in my life! The lip gloss was all I can think about. I contacted my local Sephora and they confirmed that they put return items back on the shelf if it looks un used. Customer service told me that they recycle items or throw it out. I find it very unethical not all retail locations follow policies. It really makes me sick to my stomach that they put lip glosses back on the shelf and even take the customers word whether it looks used or not! Please be aware when purchasing items especially lip and eye makeup!
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @Cissy63! I used to think I’d end up tossing makeup before finishing them. I’m impressed that I’m actually panning thing ...read more
Thank you @Cissy63! I used to think I’d end up tossing makeup before finishing them. I’m impressed that I’m actually panning things now!
Bronzer shade finder
|
Re: Bronzer shade finder
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much for your reply. I have medium skin tone. With purple/blue ish undertones. Here is a photo of me as on today 
Thank you so much for your reply. I have medium skin tone. With purple/blue ish undertones. Here is a photo of me as on today 
Whats everyones fav sol de janeiro scent??
|
Re: Whats everyones fav sol de janeiro scent??
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I really like 59. The vanilla is amazing!
I really like 59. The vanilla is amazing!
Shade match
|
Re: Shade match
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Oh lol😂
Oh lol😂
New Post in Beauty Confidential
⭐️⭐️Shop Taylor Swifts Favs⭐️⭐️
We all know, Taylor Swift! She is one of the biggest Lowries these days, but you might have some questions… Like, what lipstick do ...read more
We all know, Taylor Swift! She is one of the biggest Lowries these days, but you might have some questions… Like, what lipstick does she wear? Or what eyeliner she wears! Will read this post to learn more! During the duration of her tour Taylor has been wearing the Pat McGrath LiquiLUST here at Sephora! She wears shade: Elon 4 For her eyeliner she likes to wear the Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen liquid eyeliner duo thank you!PAT McGRATH LABS LiquiLUST™: Legendary Wear Matte Lipstick Divine Nude TOM FORD Eye Defining Pen Liquid Eyeliner Duo 01 Deeper
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thinking my skin is good then putting foundation on and having dry spots and flakeys
Thinking my skin is good then putting foundation on and having dry spots and flakeys
217,247 Posts