Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
Highlighted

Tada!

Well, earlier today I went to the shop my future mother-in-law works at, and I allowed her to do my thing.  First, I had more dead/dry ends than I originally thought, so those had to go first.  I guess the usual person I go to did not cut them all for some reason.  Then, she started layering.  She told me everything she was doing.  She asked me a few times if I was panicking or anything, and I wasn't lol.  

Here's the results right after Lanndan and I left.  It does curl up a bit more as it dries, but it I am quite happy with it.  It kind of reminds me of the actress I posted pictures of, but not exactly.  My future mother-in-law really liked it due to my hair line, though I don't know what the differences are in hair lines lol.  She also parted some over to the side to see what it would look like.  I'll have to post a completely dry picture later.  When I drove home, I had the windows down lol.  My hair doesn't blow here, there, and everywhere now lol.

Re: Tada!

I love it!! I think it's a great cut!! 

So cute Kimmi!! I always freak out when my hairdresser cuts off my dead ends too, but it makes SUCH a difference.

Thanks!  I'm surprised I didn't freak out!  After the first clip of dead end, she showed me how long the section was, and I was shocked.

Aww it looks so good! Did you also add highlights? Your hair looks really healthy.

<3 Melissa

Thanks!  I've not added any highlights yet.  The last time I had my hair highlighted was last year in some sort of blonde shade.

It looks cute! It looks like the highlights were weaved inSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa

Looks great Kimmi!!

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Wow Kimmi, I bet your fiance is loving it! Looks sexy and very mature looking. Not that your old pics didn't look good, I just think this is a change for the better Smiley Happy

Thank you!  And he does love it lol.  It is nice to go for a change for once.  I can wear my hair down outside without feeling like I'm going to have a heat stroke lol.

34 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 998398_662850553728703_199490323_n.jpg