Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

THE THROWBACK THREAD!!!

I've been thinking about the "good old days" a lot lately and having a lot of flashbacks of things I used to love or find funny. So I thought I'd start a thread to share our favs from the past whenever the moment hits. Anything and everything welcomed!

6057-24846-1.jpg

Re: THE THROWBACK THREAD!!!

@greeneyedgirl107 I used to watch Jabberjaw when they showed all of the 70s and 80s cartoons on Cartoon Network. Josie and the Pussycats, The Jetsons, Space Ghost and Johnny Quest were my fav's.

RE: THE THROWBACK THREAD!!!

Did anyone watch the An American Tail movies (1-4)? These are still my favorite animated movies. I don’t know why but when my sister i and watched these when we were little she had a crush on Tony Toponi. I mean he’s a mouse in an animated movie lol. I hope she doesn’t have sephora so she doesn’t see this she told me not to tell anyone so

RE: THE THROWBACK THREAD!!!

I watched them the other day to bring some nostalgia from my childhood and to be honest still like those movies. I like the first one better than 3-4 there was apparently supposed to be a part five called Fievels Triumph but they canceled it. Tbh i would have watched it still lol. I wish Don Bluth would have directed the rest of them they probably would’ve been better.

I loved those movies as a kid!

I loved those movies as a kid!

A few things I found in an old drawer! 

D40D9821-E28B-428A-8B1D-20611C5330F8.jpeg2E93546E-59B8-468E-8254-AE920495CE60.jpeg

I always wanted an Easy Bake Oven! easybake.PNG

@ZakiyaBT I loved my Easy-Bake! It was my jam Smiley Happy I thought I was going to be a Baker for sure Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: THE THROWBACK THREAD!!!

I had one of those!

@ZakiyaBT I wanted one so bad!

@faeriegirl Me too and my parents got me some jewelry maker oven thing instead lol I hated it and never used it. 

@ZakiyaBT It's probably a good think you didn't use the jewelry oven. We had one too, but had to throw it out because there were a bunch of news reports the metal was contaminated with lead   

Who remembers Caboodles? I LOVED them!

Capturec.PNG

@RebeccaBT  -- I saw them in Target the other day when I was walking past their beauty section.   Didn't really expect to see that when I walked by but so many things seem to be making a comback these days! 

@RebeccaBT ha! I still have a caboodles makeup carrier th...

@RebeccaBT ha! I still have a caboodles makeup carrier that I can't part with haha

I LOVED mine. How else would I store all of my lipsmacker...

I LOVED mine. How else would I store all of my lipsmackers and eyeliner? 😂😂

OMG, I had the blue pastel one and just bought one last month in a peach/rose gold colorSmiley Happy @RebeccaBT 

Yass! I had a purple one!

Yes! @RebeccaBT I had a pink one.

omg totally had one of these! and then I had this sparkly limited too one haha thought I was so cool with that one 

ahhhhhhhhh @RebeccaBT yep I had a purple one 😍

ahhhhhhhhh @RebeccaBT yep I had a purple one 😍

I almost bought a caboodle the other day. I loved these and thought they were so sophisticated when I was little.

1,551 Replies