Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

THE THROWBACK THREAD!!!

I've been thinking about the "good old days" a lot lately and having a lot of flashbacks of things I used to love or find funny. So I thought I'd start a thread to share our favs from the past whenever the moment hits. Anything and everything welcomed!

6057-24846-1.jpg

Re: The Throwback Thread!!!

it's so ridiculous, but so funny! the amount of shoulder pads worn in that movie makes me laugh every time.

And the brooches worn on the collars! Why has that trend never made a comeback?

i was obsessed with the craft! i watched it like on the daily. 

download.jpg

@unfungirlTying back into makeup; Necromancy Cosmetics has a lipstick collection named after 90's witches and misfits including one called "Lydia" and "Oh No Nancy!"

omg no way! i freaking love beetlejuice too! have you tried their products?

Agent Cooper and agent Mulder... My two loves from waaay back. Smiley Very Happy

I was obsessed with Twin Peaks!

upload_145724939336800837.gif

upload_7620342893637363402.gif

upload_6461670608059691460.gif

@lyravega So obsessed! I think I still have the complete collection...on VHS Smiley Very Happy Can NOT wait until the new series starts on Showtime next year. Bob scared the crap out of me.  I literally had nightmares about him!

IMG_2453.JPG

Haha, I used to have it, too @pixiedust2 ! But, left it in Europe when moved to US...

Ooooo, I can't wait for some more, either!!!

Bob was scary, all right. We had a guy in my town that looked just like him, soooo.... The nightmare was real and walking around like it's nothing!

upload_5044898191402303212.gif

upload_4176950398397788760.gif

Twin Peaks was my jam!

I cannot wait for the reboot!

yessss. that show was amazing. i still watch episodes sometimes!

Me, too! Best show ever! Well... one of. Smiley Happy

upload_4237998553326726475.gif

upload_8594058698758327989.gif

Will always love 'em. Smiley Happy

Yep, same here!

upload_8085490268076265947.gif

I had to.

IMG_8055.JPG

I know I've posted so much in here already but I miss so much stuff from the late 90's early 00's. But anyone remember the song 'Steal My Sunshine'  by Len and 'Tubthumping' from Chumbawumba?

I do! I do!!!! Smiley Happy

I miss old school grunge, and I miss old school Courtney Love with her thrift store dresses and red lipstick.upload_3931630556135099353.jpg

@eelibbyi was so into grunge! i was in middle school when the whole grunge movement really hit, and i so wanted to be courtney love or liz phair. i am totally excited about the 90's fashion revival, and i'm rocking baby doll dresses and slip dresses over baby tees all over again. plus brown lips of course Smiley Happy

@unfungirl-- I feel ya; Forever 21 has been great for that-- I found an old school floral baby doll dress to wear to see Alice in Chains last year. And Revlon still has those great colors from the 90's: Toast of New York and Rum Raisin, perfect browns and reddish browns. Smiley Very Happy