Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

THE BATH, BODY & NAIL CARE THREAD

A place to discuss anything relating to body care. Formerly known as the THE HAIR, NAILS AND BODY CARE THREAD

Ask a question, post a review, share your favorite products, tips or tricks... anything goes and is welcomed!

Bathbodytr.jpg

Re: THE BATH, BODY & NAIL CARE THREAD

Coming out THIS Wednesday! Dec 19th!!!! Wooo-hoooo!!!

Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 7.57.59 AM.png

@veronika23 I cant wait for this! 

Best,
Rebecca

It's already out 😉 @RebeccaBT 

SOL DE JANEIRO - Coco Cabana Body Cream - With New Coconut Scent and Plush Moisture

RE: Re: THE BATH, BODY & NAIL CARE THREAD

I got a sample of it from sdj direct a few weeks ago, I find it to be sticky which is super disappointing

yay finally !

Hi @veronika23,

The fizzing bath star is so cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

@veronika23 Have you smelled any of these? I’m hoping beach vibes is comparable to the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 8.1 oz/ 240 mLscent because I go through that stuff like water but my bank account doesn’t want to keep up 😂

@cianninot yet... but debating a purchase to see how it smells. 😄  Just ebates is at 1% and that's kinda pushing me to wait... plus none of the promos are up my alley atm... I think if ebates was at 8% I would have purchased already. 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 True! I might add it to my Black Friday order if I manage to scoop up anything special then! I normally end up doing some damage, but I’m in the market for a new winter coat this year so I may have to restrict myself a bit 😂

I totally understand that. If I get it I'll let you know what it smells like! 🙂  @cianni

that would be great haha 

Did everybody see that Ouai is coming out with 4 different fragrances based on their different hair products? It's definitely a good move on their part. Anybody thinking of picking them up?

@makeitup305  yeah I saw that... I'm not really familiar with the brand so it's not really on my radar. Are you familiar with Ouai? Will you pick any of those up?

@veronika23 I haven't tried anything from the brand I don't think but I've heard good things about their products. Some YTers I enjoy watching seem to like it and they always mention how good they smell which is why I'm not super surprised they came out with fragrances. While I do think they smell good, they are mostly florals (gardenia and rose come to mind) and those are not really my cup of tea.

@makeitup305  oh oh ok. Those are definitely not my cup of tea either.

I would love feedback on the KIEHL'S Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter. How does it feel? Does it smell like honey? Thanks!! 😄🍯

@bakeamuffindid you ever find some feedback on this? Did you buy it?

I didn’t get feedback @veronika23, but after looking more into the ingredients I decided not to purchase it. Some of them are potentially pore clogging, there’s a couple different alcohols so it also potentially drying. I also realized it doesn’t actually contain honey (I wanted a moisturizer with honey). 

It's not a face cream, it's a body cream, so pores shouldn't be an issue.  I will use it when I get it as a sample, but I don't love the texture of it, and although far from terrible, I'm not in love with the scent at all.

230 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos56
  • IMG_3160.JPG
  • tooth.JPG
  • tooth1.JPG
  • nail.JPG
  • nail5.JPG
  • nail3.JPG
  • nail4.JPG
  • nail2.JPG
  • Capture.PNG