Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

THE BATH, BODY & NAIL CARE THREAD

A place to discuss anything relating to body care. Formerly known as the THE HAIR, NAILS AND BODY CARE THREAD

Ask a question, post a review, share your favorite products, tips or tricks... anything goes and is welcomed!

Bathbodytr.jpg

Re: THE BATH, BODY & NAIL CARE THREAD

Coming out THIS Wednesday! Dec 19th!!!! Wooo-hoooo!!!

Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 7.57.59 AM.png

RE: Re: THE BATH, BODY & NAIL CARE THREAD

I got a sample of it from sdj direct a few weeks ago, I find it to be sticky which is super disappointing

yay finally !

@veronika23 Have you smelled any of these? I’m hoping beach vibes is comparable to the SOL DE JANEIRO - Brazilian Bum Bum Creamscent because I go through that stuff like water but my bank account doesn’t want to keep up 😂

@cianninot yet... but debating a purchase to see how it smells. Smiley Very Happy  Just ebates is at 1% and that's kinda pushing me to wait... plus none of the promos are up my alley atm... I think if ebates was at 8% I would have purchased already. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23 True! I might add it to my Black Friday order if I manage to scoop up anything special then! I normally end up doing some damage, but I’m in the market for a new winter coat this year so I may have to restrict myself a bit 😂

I totally understand that. If I get it I'll let you know what it smells like! Smiley Happy  @cianni

that would be great haha 

Did everybody see that Ouai is coming out with 4 different fragrances based on their different hair products? It's definitely a good move on their part. Anybody thinking of picking them up?

@makeitup305  yeah I saw that... I'm not really familiar with the brand so it's not really on my radar. Are you familiar with Ouai? Will you pick any of those up?

@veronika23 I haven't tried anything from the brand I don't think but I've heard good things about their products. Some YTers I enjoy watching seem to like it and they always mention how good they smell which is why I'm not super surprised they came out with fragrances. While I do think they smell good, they are mostly florals (gardenia and rose come to mind) and those are not really my cup of tea.

@makeitup305  oh oh ok. Those are definitely not my cup of tea either.

I would love feedback on the KIEHL'S Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter. How does it feel? Does it smell like honey? Thanks!! 😄🍯

@bakeamuffindid you ever find some feedback on this? Did you buy it?

I didn’t get feedback @veronika23, but after looking more into the ingredients I decided not to purchase it. Some of them are potentially pore clogging, there’s a couple different alcohols so it also potentially drying. I also realized it doesn’t actually contain honey (I wanted a moisturizer with honey). 

It's not a face cream, it's a body cream, so pores shouldn't be an issue.  I will use it when I get it as a sample, but I don't love the texture of it, and although far from terrible, I'm not in love with the scent at all.

@bakeamuffin  I'm sorry I just saw your question!  It does smell like honey in addition to the regular base scent all the Creme de Corps products have.  To be honest, the honey scent was too strong for me.  However, as far as the product goes, it is very moisturizing, as is the regular Creme de Corps.  I really enjoyed how that one made my skin feel.  Just so you know, eventually the scent on those goes off.  When I bought a large bottle of it near the holidays two years ago (it was featured in Nordstrom's Anniversary sale,) the scent had gone bad when I went to use it six months or so later.  Maybe it was a fluke.

Right now Kiehls has a $20 off of $65 purchases on their direct site. Smiley Happy

I really appreciate your feedback @Ispend2much6, thank you for taking the time to write it up! 

218 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos54
  • IMG_3160.JPG
  • tooth.JPG
  • tooth1.JPG
  • nail.JPG
  • nail5.JPG
  • nail3.JPG
  • nail4.JPG
  • nail2.JPG
  • Capture.PNG