Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

TEMPTU Testimonials

Do you LOVE your TEMPTU? - We want to hear from you!  Post your video testimonials here and add the message tag "lovetemptu" to your post.

To insert a video into your post: Click the film strip button above your post, then insert the YouTube link to your video.

Got a question about TEMPTU? Check out our Q&A here: http://bit.ly/fK1u0k

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: TEMPTU Testimonials

This was sold out by the time I even received the email. very disappointing. I see I am not the only one. I expected more from Sephora

Sorry @kittykatt the offer was in limited supply and we've sold out. These ladies act fast! Please continue to check your inbox for upcoming offers. If you have more questions, please feel free to call us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672). Thanks!

XO,
Olivia

Apparently the quantity was too limited. I went straight to Sephora to find out what color I needed. I tried to order within hours of the promotion (the girls in the store didnt even know there was a sale!) and was told they were sold out. This was a few hours after I received the "three day sale" email! I was very disappointed in Sephora! I would not have though they would have tried such a marketing ploy!

Re: TEMPTU Testimonials I love love love Temptu!

Ok I would love to post a video but dont have the time. i will say that it is the best invention yet! I am so obsessed! I own all the blush and highlighter colors as well as a few foundation colors that i like to mix to make the perfect color for my skin. Anything they come out with iam sure to get! Oh and the tattoo stuff is very nice to have as well.

Anonymous Insider

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XZ3WIOBsnoc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tags:

Anonymous Insider

Ok, I have used this product and I guess it a great product if you have normal skin and not extremely oily skin like I do.  Because you will see that after an hour or so the makeup goes to the surface of your skin and it looks like I have a musk on.  This has happen to me already more then once and is not good when you see talking about your face and what you look like so very disappointed with the whole air brushing thing!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing