Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

TATCHA or Drunk Elephant?! Help!!!

I'm 25 yo with light to medium, oily skin. I'm looking into purchase products for a new skin care routine and, ended up between 2 great and expensive lines: TATCHA & Drunk Elephant. I'd love to hear everyone's experience with these 2 lines so It helps me decide to invest my money on which one. Thank you all beauties out there, stay happy and beautiful.

Re: TATCHA or Drunk Elephant?! Help!!!

@PAArIs I currently use a little bid from both lines, and am loving every! I use Tatcha’s Camilla cleansing oil, the deep cleanse, the rice enzyme powder, the violet c mask (this one is meh), and am looking at purchasing more from them soon (Beauty oil and the water cream). As for drunk elephant I love love love their serums, glycolic and vitamin c, the new eye cream from this brand is fantastic as well. I think it is perfectly fine to mix brands according to what results you’re looking for. Personally I use these two brands plus about three more depending on the day. For instance neither brand has a toner that I am aware of so I had to branch out for that. 

I have tried both for about a month each, so not terribly...

I have tried both for about a month each, so not terribly long, but I noticed results with the Drunk Elephant products more. The Tatcha violet face mask is amazing, but besides that every thing else just felt nice and luxe to use. No real difference in skin though. I highly recommend the DE face serums (vitamin c and hydrating). I have combo skin and love their daily moisturizer. but it leans on the heavy side so I'd use it sparingly. Hope this helps ! 😊
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing