Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

Sunday Riley /tatcha/ good day

Ok this is stressful! Lol I have all 3 ceo items, Luna oil, good genes (a few sample size containers), a Couple tidal creams, both SR AND TATCHA wash and water cream , the violet c mask, I have some UFO oil and Martian toner, and some philosophy firming serum and ultimate miracle worker. I also have and LOVE this face cream calmed Good day by la freah eco beauty ( the most moisturizing non greasy face cream I’ve ever used. Help please with the 3 CEO items, Luna, good genes, the ufo and Martian plus the tatcha. I will use diff moisturizers depending how I feel. I prob gave too much info but if you could just help me determine the Sunday Riley CEO’s (oil, serum, cream), the luna and good genes. - what order and when to use!!! I use tidal under makeup. Thanks girls!! * some but not all pictured below**

Re: Sunday Riley /tatcha/ good day

Have you used chemical exfoliating products before, @BloodyGOREgeous? Those products are pretty powerful you'll want to start slowly introducing them if you haven't. Also, you need a good suncreen in the morning with using these items. 

RE: Re: Sunday Riley /tatcha/ good day

Yes I have actually, I am a 12 year plus licensed cosmetologist and aesthetician. Yes I have actually I am a 12 year plus licensed cosmetologist and aesthetician . I actually just sat down and really tried to think hard about it and I figured out a way to use them properly so that I’m not overdoing it because I definitely know what the pros and cons are and of course I know to wear sunscreen I wear that anyway however I do know it’s extremely important to wear when you’re using any type of retinol or any type of chemical exfoliating product and going to be in the sun . so no worries I guess it just took me asking in public to figure out my own answer!! Hahah Thank you!

RE: Sunday Riley /tatcha/ good day

Crap! I ALSO HAVE A+ now!
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing