Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

Suggestions from my freckled peers

I have pale skin with lots of freckles covering my face, and over the years the freckles have become less distinct and have sort of melded together. I'm having trouble finding a foundation that would make sense for my complexion. I am open to any advice! Would love to know what people think of light vs medium vs full coverage for freckles and uneven skin tone.

Re: Suggestions from my freckled peers

If you have a super light Irish or British complexion then one of the few brands I've found to have good options that don't turn on super light skin is Charlotte Tilbury. I personally love her Magic line because I can apply it anywear from light to medium coverage. Dior's air flash 100 is another option but it's fuller coverage and is still too dark for me during some of the year. Good luck!

I also have a lot of freckles and uneven skin tone, I use...

I also have a lot of freckles and uneven skin tone, I use the Urban Decay Naked foundation with a really good moistireizer first and it does a great job on evening my skin tone and covering my freckles.

Re: I also have a lot of freckles and uneven skin tone, I use...

fat

i also have freckles and notice that they seem to come to...

i also have freckles and notice that they seem to come together if i dont wear sunscreen. now that i do and use a vit c serum at night they have come apart and look good. not sure if you are looking to cover them because of this but i would invest in good skin care if you havent done so already. ive tried marc jacobs and fenty. they offer full coverage but you will need to moisturize heavily because they can become drying to the skin. hope this helps!

Re: i also have freckles and notice that they seem to come to...

Thanks for the tip about vitamin c! is there a brand that has worked best for you?

Sorry for the late response! I have used Ole Henriksen Tr...

Sorry for the late response! I have used Ole Henriksen Truth Serum for years. I am now trying Sunday Riley CEO Serum and so far so good but more expensive.
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing