Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Spotted: GlamGlow ThirstyMud

I was in a Sephora today and spotted this gorgeous jar! It's a new hydrating mask from our beloved GlamGlow. And the smell? OMG it's heaven. I just looked it up and it is releasing in January. Maybe the store I was at was overzealous with their shipment? Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Re: Spotted: GlamGlow ThirstyMud

LOL You aren't the only one! I thought the same thing when I saw the picture in the thread.

Omg that is so awesome. I want it now!!!

I NEED THIS NOW! It's winter, we have dry skin, why wait until January?!?! Smiley Sad 

That's prob the thought process of the stock person who put it out early!

Oh My! I WANT! But not if it's $69!

My skin needs this bad!

Why not? $69 is comparable with the other Glam Glow products & other deep hydration masks from other brands. 

I wasn't impressed with the YouthMud,  I felt like it was a waste of $69. I like the one in the Black Jar, But i have a lot of stuff already and adding something that's $69 doesn't appeal to me considering how much i spend already on Skincare. And i may not like it, and i am always hesitant to return items. 

But i am tempted, The only way i would purchase it is if my SiJCP ever got it and i could sample it, But it's not likely. 

I agree with dannyc. $69 does seem like a lot but as a SuperMud user, I can attest to the value of the brand. And you really don't use that much at a time. Definitely a product that you test out and buy only if you love it.

I use such a tiny amount of GlamGlow! You really need a thin layer for it to work. 

Refinery29 had this new one on their list of overnight masks. So I'm wondering if that's true or not. 

Hmmmm. I can't find info on it anywhere...so elusive!

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • image.jpg