cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|
Anonymous Insider

Smile line creases

does anyone have tips on how to prevent noticeable smile lines? Foundation always settles in this no matter wha formula and usually within an hour of wear ( which sucks because I wear makeup for about 6-9 hours). I’ve also tried a variety of primers and I still get the creasing. anyone else have this issue and have tips??

RE: Smile line creases

Use a setting spray! The Makeup Forever version keeps things fresh for hours. Great for special events or every day

Try using an eyeshadow primer on the smile lines. It shou...

Try using an eyeshadow primer on the smile lines. It should keep makeup in that area from drifting.

Re: Smile line creases

I had the same problem!! Honestly I found that baking your smile lines with loose powder is the best way to go, I do it very lightly and it helps tremendously!! 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Smile line creases

I get that all the time and it’s so annoying. I feel like the less powder and more liquid I use the more likely I am to have this happen. This sucks because I love my oils and primers and I’m honestly not too crazy about baking or applying too much powder to the face. Would love to see what other suggestions you get about this!!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing