Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

Skincare glow goals!

CB2ED699-589E-4827-B372-FE45F86D1677.jpeg

I am a month into my new skincare routine and I feel like I have to tell everyone! I have some really severe mental health disorders I deal with and this skincare routine I have implemented in my routine brings me so much joy. Many people in the mental health community struggle to take care of themselves. The routine I have implemented has become something I genuinely look forward to when I wake up in the morning and before bed. But**** this can be difficult for people who have to get up early for work. Luickly my day starts in the afternoon. I started this routine because of a rough patch in my relationship. I thought maybe if I start looking better I will feel better! And boy do I ! Here’s everything I’ve been using! 

After sunscreen I put a bb cream tint the the tan luxe bronzing drops!

Re: Skincare glow goals!

Thanks for sharing your routine and I’m so glad you are feeling better and finding a great routine! You look great! @Kovich 

Re: Skincare glow goals!

@Kovich  Congratulations on finding a great skincare routine! I have an anxiety disorder (plus some physical issues) and know the struggle of self care. I also know firsthand how a good skincare routine can help keep you going, so to speak. I’m genuinely glad yours is doing wonders for both your physical and mental health. ❤️ You look radiant! 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • CB2ED699-589E-4827-B372-FE45F86D1677.jpeg
testing