Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

#Skincare #Help

I will be going to Sephora soon and I watch Hyram alot but I realized many of the Sephora products he recommended were expensive to me. Are there any cheap ones I might have missed that he has said before? #Hyram

Re: #Skincare #Help

@SammyyE, I've only seen a few of Hyram's YT videos. I believe he did one comparing products from The Inkey List and The Ordinary. Both brands offer some good skincare products at affordable prices and both are available online at Sephora; a few of the brand's products are available in store. Without knowing your skin type or if there's any particular area of concern you are hoping to address, it can be difficult to recommend products. Here are few that I've enjoyed using that may be of interest to you:

The Inkey List:

The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL - great for a first cleanser; good for all skin types, especially including sensitive skin.

The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser 5 oz / 150 ml - contains BHA; good for acneic skin

The INKEY List Succinic Acid Acne Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL - great for spot treating acne

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL - good for hydrating skin / helping skin retain moisture. I find this formula to be less sticky than The Ordinary version.

The INKEY List Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL - good for dry or dehydrated skin

The Ordinary:

The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution 1 oz/ 30 mL - a strong but good exfoliating peel.

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum - good for hydration; stickier in texture than The Inkey List version.

The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL - good for dry or dehydrated skin; my "go to" rose hip seed oil in the fall and winter months.

The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque - gentle but effective mask for acne - for larger areas as well as a spot treatment

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum  - good for pores, oiliness, acne

The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + HA Serum - a nice all around anti-aging serum

If there are specific skin concerns that you are wanting to address, let us know and we may be able to provide more recommendations, from both these lines as well as other ones that are effective and budget-friendly. 😁

Re: #Skincare #Help

Hi @SammyyE ! Which specific products are you interested in? Some of us might be able to recommend less expensive substitutes of them, regardless of an influencer's list. 😉 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing