cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Skin care, dark spot

Hello,

I am  wondering what product you would recommend for pigmentation spots (Dark spots). I am a beginner and i don’t know which product is better, I have heard about vitamin C, but I don’t know Which product contains this vitamin. I would be grateful if you could help me💗

Thanks in advance for your attention!💗 

Re: Skin care, dark spot

What's your current routine, @Tamari98? You'll need a solid base routine in place before adding any actives like vitamin C or AHAs as they can dry out your skin and some make your skin photosensitive so you'll want to make sure your skin stays protected. 

AE79DE0A-EFCE-4C38-B6A7-9B066DE53F6B.jpeg

 Is this the product, right? 🙏

Yes, of course I use sunscreen every morning 50+ SPF, 💗

Okey, thanks for the feedback💗

the first step in my routine is essence Caudalie vinoperfect essence, after I use toner korean production “Accoje” after this step i use “Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid” after I moisturize the skin French product “Embryolisse lait-crème concentre” , this is my facial routine😅

I'd start with making sure you have a good spf for morning then. That will help keeping your skin protected and ensuring that the dark spots don't get any worse. Then I'd go ahead and look at ascorbic acid (vitamin C) serums to add to your morning routine. Ascorbic acid is the strongest vitamin C option (it's not a derivative) so I'd recommend starting it slowly, starting with maybe three mornings a week and building up to daily use over time. My personal favorite is a Korean option called Tiam My Signature C Source. It made a huge difference in my hyperpigmentation. But you can also filter for "vitamin c" in the skincare treatment section here if you are more interested in something you can get at Sephora. 

@Tamari98 @Vitamin C can definitely be a great way to manage uneven skin tone! I personally prefer a glycolic acid or other resurfacing acid like Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum or Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL for evening out skin. 

Vitamin c tends to break me out, but one that I got along with well and I felt worked for brightening was Farmacy Very Cherry Bright 15% Clean Vitamin C Serum with Acerola Cherry 1.0 oz/ 30 mL 

Thanks for the feedback💖

I will note this products😇

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • AE79DE0A-EFCE-4C38-B6A7-9B066DE53F6B.jpeg
testing