Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Skin Laundry, anyone?

I just got the most beautiful box filled with Skin Laundry products from Sephora as a gift to try. I am so very excited to try. Anyone got their hands on these babies and want to share their experiences yet? 

As an acne-prone person who battled with acne all my life, I cannot wait to try these. They read that they are gentle which is really important to not piss my skin off further 😄

image1.JPG

Re: Skin Laundry, anyone?

Congrats!! I am looking forward to your review, after you have a chance to try these out. What an awesome gratis! ❤

Thank you so much! I hope everyone gets some surprise gifts from Sephora over time as they truly make people happy 🙂

That was really nice of them to send it! Congrats! I wish I could get on their tester list lol 😉 I'm intrigued by the brand, that pillowcase is really interesting. Please report back with your thoughts 🙂

I will 🙂 Thanks so much. I hope you are in their radar too!

I just received as well. Glad to get the pillowcase, I was looking at it right before the gratis mail lol so nope haven't tried yet

Awesome so happy for you!

@aydasu,  

I just looked this up: The Sleepcycle Pillowcase is said to be good for up to 50 trips through the washing machine.  It only needs to be washed every 7 to 10 days.  I don't know how they keep the silver ions from being washed out!  Silver anti-bacterial cloth is a real thing.  I need to try this for my skin!

I know, right? At the back of the package there is a expiration image and it reads 12 months. So if you cannot remember the exact time you washed it it should help.

Very nice! What an awesome au gratis package! Please let us know what you think after you've tried the different products. My skin isn't acne prone, but I do get occasional hormonal breakouts and it seems pretty dehydrated! It looks/feels combination, but I think it's producing oil to overcompensate. If this helps with your sensitive, acne prone skin, it might help with my dehydrated skin! 

Yes, of course I will. My skin was dehydrated too. Until I started using Hyaluronic Acid serums. It is sensitive because of retin-a and it still breaks out despite retin-a a couple of times a month. 

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • image1.JPG
  • 20170126_Skin Laundry (Large).jpg
  • IMG_0549.JPG
  • IMG_0986.JPG
  • SLMask.jpg
  • SLPCM.jpg
testing