cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@genelle89 You do have to make a purchase from the brand(s) featured in the event, sometimes it's either anything from that brand, or a certain amount, I think it depends on the store/event. Hope that helps! 🙂

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I don't think I've seen the bottom one posted yet, but this was at my SiJCP!I don't think I've seen the bottom one posted yet, but this was at my SiJCP!

I picked up the bottom one a couple weeks ago at the Rouge 1st weekend sale.  Definitely a great set!

Wow I've almost sworn off Favorites sets but that bottom one looks fantastic... thanks for posting this @Inochi!

@Inochi I was holding the bottom one in my hand but for some unexplained reason I put it back🤦🏼‍♀️ Now I have serious FOMO!! Oh well, have to go back tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♀️

That new set SiJCP looks great. I'll definitely keep an e...

That new set SiJCP looks great. I'll definitely keep an eye out for them.

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Those are reg Sephora sets! I just got the sun safety one 😱

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

The top one is regular Sephora and the bottom is SiJCP (see corner). I'm lucky enough to have a mall with both Sephoras in them almost side-by-side!

RE: Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Omg so lucky!!!

@Inochi What's included in the bottom one?

RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Does anyone know if JCPenny is having a promo for the first day of the sale? 😇

Re: RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@vdelrey Yes, they do. I was in mine in the morning. They even had the sample bags but not the little card thing. 

RE: Re: RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Thank u for replying!

@katkapivarci Are they the same samples, just without the card case?

@ohheyitscindyk Yes, they are the same ones.

Found this at my jcstore.Found this at my jcstore.

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

That’s a different sun safety kit from what Sephora was selling online. It looks like it only comes with half the stuff and only $10 less.

I’m hoping to get this on Friday Love the sun kits

I just saw it on the website. I didn't notice the Fresh l...

I just saw it on the website. I didn't notice the Fresh lip balm. For some reason I thought the sun bags were exactly the same. This is still a great bag without it.

Thank you for posting! I went hunting for this at my SiJC...

Thank you for posting! I went hunting for this at my SiJCP store and they didn't have it BUT one of my Sephora stores had this guy! 😍 It has a few of the same plus some extra. I'm adding it to my VIB list!

Re: Thank you for posting! I went hunting for this at my SiJC...

@bee1303 @Lazybeautybeast oh gosh these look soooooo good! The sun safety kits are seriously the one thing every year that make me sad as a Canadian that we can’t get.

PSA TO SEPHORA - I know we don’t look like it with our April and occasionally May Snowpocalypse, but we Canadians do get the sun and would definitely buy these kits! 

1,568 Replies
testing