cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

OMG Smiley Surprised  @katkapivarci , that is one amazing haul!  I'm so glad your store is stocked well and that they have all the GWPs! Heart thank you for sharing this amazing pic! 

@ZombieMetroAnt I don’t think this store has huge traffic so that’s maybe why they almost always have several different promos. Thank you for posting them by the way!! You the best😘

Great product buys and goodies @katkapivarci

Great product buys and goodies @katkapivarci

Re: Great product buys and goodies @katkapivarci

@IndyQT317 thank you so much. I definitely recommend this Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment 02 Luminaryit’s so beautiful 😍😍

Wow those promos look awesome @katkapivarci!

@faeriegirl I loooove minis and deluxe size products so I was super excited that I was able to score all of these😊

You got some fun things, @katkapivarci !

@CookieGirl1  This was definitely great shopping trip👍🏻

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Wow, great haul! I’d like to get some of those promo goodies.

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@EuDeMa Thank you so much. Try your local SiJCP ( if there is one around you) . You never know, maybe they’ll have something in stock. Good luck!!

I saw these new Sephora Favorites sets yesterday at SiJCP.

3DD8DC6D-25C3-4D0F-ADD3-D4DC09828647.jpeg

D5C49A71-A255-4644-9EC5-2F474C7A19E7.jpeg

do you remember how much the hydrators one was?

do you remember how much the hydrators one was?

Re: do you remember how much the hydrators one was?

@MidAtlanticGirl Oh, shoot I didn’t even realized I didn’t capture the price. It believe it was either $36 or $42.

Re: do you remember how much the hydrators one was?

@katkapivarci @MidAtlanticGirl I bought the Hydrators set while I was in the States last week (it’s not available in Canada). It was 42USD 🙂

I was actually debating between the 2 sets above, but since they cost the same I figured I’d get the one with the box so that it looks extra nice if I decide to gift it.

These look great @katkapivarci! Thank you for sharing!

Ooooohhh Smiley Surprised  These look amazing @katkapivarci !  Time to make a stop during today's lunch break Smiley Wink Thanks for the pics!

@ZombieMetroAnt  I almost bought the Hydrators one but I was able to resist. I’m waiting for the Spring Sale. 

1s.PNG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            .2s.PNG 

Here is the fine print at the bottom of the email Smiley Wink

*Receive a trial size free with any merchandise purchase of $25 or more at Sephora inside JCPenney stores only. Must be a registered Beauty Insider to redeem. One per client, non-transferable. Offer not available at Sephora freestanding stores, sephora.com or on jcp.com. Valid while supplies last; quantities are limited. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time.

To redeem: In store, present at checkout.

how do you sign up for the SiJCP emails?

how do you sign up for the SiJCP emails?

Re: how do you sign up for the SiJCP emails?

@housenick  You can try to sign up for the emails at your local Sephora inside JCPENNEY. Go to the register and ask the associate to sign you up for their emails. Unfortunately most of us were still unsuccessful in getting these emails. As stated in the description of this thread :

• The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it –a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing

If you’ll sign up and you’ll start receiving these promotions please let us. Good luck!!

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt May i ask how we redeem this offer in the store? Is there a bar code? Anyone had luck redeeming and do we just show image or mention promo? I know my store used to ask for a bar code but lately I haven’t seen codes on the thread here. Thanks!
1,568 Replies
testing