cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Wow that first kit is impressive! Thanks @katkapivarci!

Excellent find @katkapivarci!!  Ooh, I want a water bottle but I don't know if my store will receive these...they gave me a postcard yesterday that didn't mention it but maybe I'll stop by either way Smiley Wink

moist.PNG

Skincare.png

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks for sharing ❤️ My store didn’t have this one today, hope they’ll receive it before the Saturday event🤞🏻

Yes, thanks to @ZombieMetroAnt for always generously sharing with us!  And Thanks @katkapivarci for the reminder about the skincare event this weekend....I totally forgot about it!

Not really a deal alert, but for all Drunk Elephant skincare fans, this brand is now sold at SiJCP!  Much like Sunday Riley's and Caudalie's arrival at SiJCP, stores will only be carrying select items or "best-sellers" to start with.  Taking advantage of double points for skincare, I picked up the Rise & Glow duo (DS sizes of B-Hydra Gel and C-Firma Serum) in preparation for an upcoming business trip.  Personally, as a huge fan of Drunk Elephant, I'm thrilled it's now available at SiJCP, and I'm hoping that it will be featured in upcoming SiJCP editions of Sephora Favorites sets!

Drunk Elephant at SiJCP.jpg

Nice @MlleCC!  Thanks so much for sharing Smiley Wink 

Cross posting this. My SiJCP had the hydration sample pac...

Cross posting this. My SiJCP had the hydration sample pack (WATERWORKS promo code) but the samples are different. There are 12 foils, no DSs. Sorry they all seem kind of bunched up in the picture. Lmk if you can't tell what something is. I wasn't going to claim it but they let me stack it with the Milk DS that ZombieMetroAnt posted (Thank you for posting!) and my regular Sephora ran out of the promo on the first day. 😒 FYI they had a hard time claiming the Milk from the scan code that was posted. Luckily, the SA and manager gave it to me anyway.

Re: Cross posting this. My SiJCP had the hydration sample pac...

@Lazybeautybeast My regular Sephora was out and I went there mid-morning after calling and confirming the night before (else I would have just ordered online). It was quite annoying but thankfully they called SiJCP for me and checked that they had this bag (which is similar) so that I could get this one. It was nice of them. 

I use to get the mailers and they suddenly stopped. I tho...

I use to get the mailers and they suddenly stopped. I thought the company ended mailers. I'll try to find an old one from last year. Glad I saw this thread.

RE: I use to get the mailers and they suddenly stopped. I tho...

@IndyQT317 I got one mailer when the Fenty Stunna came out. I don’t get emails or anything.

🙋‍♀️

🙋‍♀️

milk.png

Please be courteous & credit BIC if you plan on sharing this on social media. 

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks so much for sharing! 🙂 

My local store got it today. I asked about it and the SA...

My local store got it today. I asked about it and the SA said they didn't have it but then manager came over and said she had just received them and they were sitting on her desk in the back. She was so sweet and said if I waited, she would go get them. Score!

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I tried to redeem but my local doesn’t have it yet @ZombieMetroAnt. I didn’t realize that ppl are sharing your post on social media

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

You’d be surprised @KNC24

Gosh darn, I’m sorry your store didn’t have this promo 😦. Maybe they’ll receive later in the week?

where did you find this ?

where did you find this ?

Re: where did you find this ?

In my email's In Box @Marrrryyyyy

Lol thanks... I didn't know if you found it online or something haha thanks 😉

1,568 Replies
testing