cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

ZombieMetroAnt, thanks so much! You know not too many peo...

ZombieMetroAnt, thanks so much! You know not too many people get these emails so it is so appreciative when you post them. Thanks again.

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Good stuff! Thanks for posting it! Quick question: there's no more USB code? Do you have to print out the offer and show it to them to get it? TIA. 🙂

You know, @Harobedb, the fine print only reads:

"*Receive a trial size, free with any merchandise purchase of $25 or more at Sephora inside JCPenney stores only. Must be a registered Beauty Insider to redeem. One per client, non-transferable. Offer not available at Sephora freestanding stores, sephora.com, or on jcp.com. Valid while supplies last; quantities are limited. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, or eGift cards. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time."

I'm thinking only a screen shot should work, just like before. I always use the "your wifi is no bueno so I screenshot this for easier reference" line.  Smiley Wink 

lol, love that idea! Thanks for your help! 🙂

SiJCP rewards - (I want that mini Bum Bum Smiley Surprised)

s0.PNG

Spoiler
s1.PNGs2.PNGs3.PNGs4.PNGs5.PNG500 Points ^^^500 Points ^^^

Picked up the SiJCP "Give Me Some Summer Lip" a couple days ago (YAY!) - I think it was $28.

lip1.jpglip2.jpg

@ZombieMetroAnt I have the same set and 💘 it.

@ZombieMetroAnt I have the same set and 💘 it.

Such cute photos!!! 😊 @ZombieMetroAnt

Such cute photos!!! 😊 @ZombieMetroAnt

I picked this set up too, mainly for the Urban Decay lipg...

I picked this set up too, mainly for the Urban Decay lipgloss (I love it!) The other items are great also.

@ZombieMetroAnt  I tried looking up what each shade is, but couldn’t find the info. Do you mind listing them?

man, that's weird @snoflakefaerie...I was sure I listed these in the pic caption.  Smiley Indifferent  

Image result for thinking gif

Maybe it was too much text Smiley Wink .  The shades are Buxome Cosmetics lipliner in Hush Hush, Nars powermatte in Starwoman, KVD in K-Dub, Marc Jacobs enamored hi-shine lipgloss in Skin Deep, Bite multistick in Almond & Urband Decay's hi-fi ultra cushion lip gloss in SPL (full size!) Heart 

Thank you for the shades. I feel like text and photos get lost all the time, so I'm not surprised!

Catch of the day in Sephora Jcp. Mask kits for 12$ and large kit for 21$841F16D4-F7BF-4BAF-9158-653EF04E453A.jpeg

Super neat. Thanks @Sansara for sharing.

Super neat. Thanks @Sansara for sharing.

oooooh!!  That mask set is a steal!  Never know what you'll find at SiJCP! 

Thanks so much for sharing!  I think it's worth a trip to my local SiJCP to see if they have them.  Wish me luck!

@Sansara:  Such a great deal on that skincare set!

@MlleCC I didn`t know it is on sale, but it was nice surprise when I paid 🙂

@eshoe @Luvstravel this is first time in I think 5 years, when my Sephora jcp had something interesting plus girl gave me two samples. This is real freaking miracle, usually when you ask for sample you get the look like you want to steal from them.

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@Sansara, nice find on the Get Glowing kit! My SiJCP never has anything like that. Lucky you😉

@Sansara, great find. I haven't gone in mine lately but w...

@Sansara, great find. I haven't gone in mine lately but will definitely head that way this week 😊
1,568 Replies
testing