cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

20200107_191637.jpg

New set available! $44.

Thank you for posting this! It has a nice mix of tried &...

Thank you for posting this! It has a nice mix of tried & true, and new items, if a little pricey. Will check it out, though! Hoping for some new sets with makeup soon.

A couple GWPs Heart 

1.PNG

The fine print:

*Receive a trial size free with any merchandise purchase of $25 or more at Sephora inside JCPenney stores only. Must be a registered Beauty Insider to redeem. One per client, non-transferable. Offer not available at Sephora freestanding stores, Sephora.com, or on jcp.com. Valid while supplies last; quantities are limited. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time. To redeem: In store, present at checkout. 

3.PNG   

4.PNG 

*Receive a sample bag free with any merchandise purchase of $25 or more at Sephora inside JCPenney stores only. Must be a Beauty Insider to redeem. One per client, non-transferable. Offer not available at Sephora freestanding stores, sephora.com or on jcp.com. Valid while supplies last; quantities are limited. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time.

Sephora inside JcPenny in Chicago's southwest suburbs. 

IMG_6592.jpegIMG_6595.jpegIMG_6594.jpegIMG_6593.jpeg

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Wish we would’ve had that in my store!

💗

💗

Thank you for sharing these!

Thank you for sharing these!

Some Black Friday deals:

SiJCPBlackFriday.pngSiJCPBlackFriday2.pngSiJCPBlackFriday3.png

@ohhetitscindyk, Thanks for posting. Maybe my wallet will...

@ohheyitscindyk, Thanks for posting. Maybe my wallet will be recouped in a couple weeks!

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Forgot to mention there were some bargains on sale at SiJCP yesterday. I was able to purchase the travel favorites bag for $25. The Sol de Janeiro shower gel, supergoop sunscreen, self-tanner with mitt, and living proof shampoo and conditioner made it a no-brainer: I got it to replace one from earlier this year. I am so glad I checked the endcap of Sephora Favorites sets, this being on sale was quite a find!

010101010101.png 

Spoiler
sampler.jpg

Thank you so much @ZombieMetroAnt! Your post was much appreciated!!

Thank you so much for posting this! I was just able to use it!

Thank you for posting! I was able to get one just now, an...

Thank you for posting! I was able to get one just now, and it is a wonderful assortment of samples and deluxe sizes. Also got the bareminerals 500 point reward. Great lippies and mascara in there!

@ZombieMetroAnt, that's a nice one, thanks for posting!

@ZombieMetroAnt, that's a nice one, thanks for posting!

A GWP from Drunk Elephant and the UD Honey make up bag with purchase of the palette Heart

Spoiler
s1s.png s1s2.PNG 
The bag is really cute Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt, after the F&F promo, I really didn't nee...

@ZombieMetroAnt, after the F&F promo, I really didn't need anything, but stopped into my SiJCP. I asked if they had any if these left, and theyhad one! Yeah ❣ They also had the Sunday Riley Good Genes in 5ml for 100 point perks. I grabbed 3 🙂

@ZombieMetroAnt, your so welcome. Its the least I can do,...

@ZombieMetroAnt, your so welcome. Its the least I can do, and so grateful you keep posting for all of the non receiving email shoppers! Hope your store has some Good Genes rewards in stock 🙂

Re: @ZombieMetroAnt, after the F&F promo, I really didn't nee...

OMG, that's awesome @Luvstravel Heart  I need to go pick those up!  Thanks so much for posting. 

How do you get these emails?

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@MamaMer  it's a mystery...honest!  They just started popping in one day & I never questioned it.  Smiley Happy  

3 Replies
testing