cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Thank you ZombieMetroAnt, you always have great info on S...

Thank you ZombieMetroAnt, you always have great info on SiJCP!

Re: Thank you ZombieMetroAnt, you always have great info on S...

Aw, anytime @Amakened 

Image result for cartoon thumbs up gif

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Some new SiJCP GWPs - nice big screen shots to make it easier for the SAs to see Smiley Wink

Spoiler
0.PNG1s.PNG2s.PNG3s.PNG4s.PNG

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Hi😃 now that I am mysteriously receiving the SIJCP emails, 🤷🏼‍♀️ I cant seem to find the GWP Promos? TIA💋

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@lja7 That’s the weird thing about these promos. I’m also receiving SiJCP emails without the promos. It looks like they are sending different emails to different people. Some contain the promos some doesn’t...it’s weird I know and so far we weren’t able to figure out how to receive the “good emails”. That’s why we are thankful for @ZombieMetroAnt for posting the promos here. 💕💕

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Aw, I appreciate you so much @katkapivarci  Heart thanks for the kind words! xo

Saw this as I was walking out the SiJCP yesterday so I didn't get a chance to take a snapshot of the back -

hair.jpg

Also wanted to share some of the recent GWPs:

001.PNG002.PNG  

The SEPHORA FAVORITES - Hair Holy Grails Summer Essentials

seems like a much better value for money but I guess it depends on which products you'd use and get your money's worth.

Not sure it this one has been posted yet20190514_131523.jpg

I have been waiting for this bag for months but it's a wa...

I have been waiting for this bag for months but it's a way lower value this year. last year's was $40 and $169 value.

This looks amazing! I either love or want to try everythi...

This looks amazing! I either love or want to try everything in here, and it is all perfect for the dry/sensitive mess my skin becomes when I travel!

@makeitup305omg I NEEEEEED this !!!!

@Marrrryyyyy most of the products were a decent trial size, I think it's a good buy!

I should never come in this thread- I left my local Sephora in JCPenney with 4 sets on Saturday. Now I have to go back and get this one (it wasn't out this weekend).

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@MlleCC, this one's for you after the great KVD find. This Marc Jacobs palette was on the sale shelf ( only one there ) I asked sales girl toscan it to see what it is ringing up for. She was like oh, this can't be right, she said let me come out of the computer and re scan it. She did and scanned for .49 cents. No joke ! 😁

Smiley Surprised OH MY GAWD!  That is an absolutely phenomenal find @Luvstravel  Heart 

*runs to the nearest SiJCP* 

Image result for running gif

@ZombieMetroAnt omg this clip had me ROFL!!  Like WTF is happening?!  😄 😄

@ZombieMetroAnt . Thanks. That little clip is hilarious 🤣 I've definitely felt that way before.

@Luvstravel great deal. I am just curious if you know how...

@Luvstravel great deal. I am just curious if you know how long ago this was made? It should have a batch code on the box and the product.

omg thats awesome!!

👍😁

👍😁
10 Replies
testing