cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@katkapivarci I will try that, thanks! My staff are usually pretty nice in the store.. it’s been a while since i tried to get a promo and I remember they used to have bar codes

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@AnneMCC There are no codes anymore. Actually the bar code is on the product itself so the associate just scans the product. I always show screenshots of these promos at the register and the associates give me the ones they have. I know I’m lucky because from other shoppers experiences they usually give you just 1 promo per transaction. Mine usually give me 4-5 of whatever they have.  

This one was from few weeks back.I bought the 3 items on the bag and the rest was promos.I bought the 3 items on the bag and the rest was promos.

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt  hey hey! Thanks so much for sharing these promos. I’ve tried to sign up for these emails and never get them so this is very helpful!

Aw, shucks...thanks @trishavt  Heart 

Kisses Mwah GIF - Kisses Kiss Mwah GIFs

Info included in an email, this morning, of no use to me.  If you know of someone who isn't already part of the Beauty Insider program, through  March 24,  JCP Sephora is giving away Free Bite Beauty lipstick mini to anyone who signs up in-store.

Oh, thanks for that @byme4u  Smiley Wink

1s.PNG

I wonder if the shade is Chai from last year's BI birthday gift?  If anyone redeems for this, please let us know!  🙂

It is Chai, they had it at my Sephora yesterday. @MlleCC 💕💕

@ZombieMetroAnt,  thanks for loading the pic!  I wouldn't mind having the lipstick, looks like a good color and I love Bite.

Sounds like a perfect excuse to create an email address for your pet,partner,child, etc.... (you know where I'm going with this Smiley LOL @byme4u )!  

I'm so sad JCP is pulling their Benefit Brow Bars from their stores.  My favorite brow tech, whom became my friend IRL, is moving to another store that's almost an hour away. Smiley Sad  I'll just have to put in a vacation day at work so I can go see her. Heart

In the meantime, here are some GWPs that popped in these last few days.  

4s.PNG1s.PNG2s.PNG3s.PNG5.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt I didn't know JC Penny had Benefit Brow B...

@ZombieMetroAnt I didn't know JC Penny had Benefit Brow Bar, like @jen81. Although, Ulta now has this service. I tried it on Friday and loved the experience. I even found a new Benefit product to try for enhanced results for fuller brows.

@ZombieMetroAnt  I had no idea that the had brow bars at sijcp. 

This may be of some interest to you.  Coming soon to Sephora in JP 14 days of Beauty.  March 11 - 24.  Several specials at Sephora, including 2 opportunities for a gwp tote.  JP Salon is also included in the 14 Days of  Beauty.  

Oh, thank you @byme4u !  Heart  

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Is there an ad with each day’s sale? I can’t find anything about it online.

Thanks for sharing! @byme4u Looks like its the same tote as last year but I like $8 brow waxing!! and $12 caboodles 🙂

14 Days of Beauty Coming Soon 

Hey, @Buootiful  thanks for posting the calendar! I lost the whole thing trying to do it. 

No, thank you @byme4u If you hadn't posted anything, I wouldn't have found out about this cuz I tend to auto delete the jcp emails unless it has sephora in the title 🙂

Thanks for sharing. I much prefer to shop at my Sijcp versus the free standing one in same mall and now I have some incentive. Like I need an excuse 😂😂

Found this Sephora Favorites set on the SiJCP in Woodbridge Instagram page (@ sephorawb).  It looks to be the SiJCP version of the SEPHORA FAVORITES - Give Me Some Shine Lip Set

It's interesting that this time, both versions are priced exactly the same (when the SiJCP versions are traditionally priced slightly lower), but the standard Sephora one has 6 products, compared to SiJCP's which has 5.  

Credit:  @ sephorawb on InstagramCredit: @ sephorawb on Instagram

4 Replies
testing