cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Stopped by my SiJCP today and saw a few different favorite sets. I'm not sure they've been posted, so sorry if I double post.

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

My SiJCP had 40% several MUFE items- the Ultra HD Perfector Skin Tint, Acrylips, Full Cover Concealer, and Aqua XL Color Paints.

tempsnip.png

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

So can i ask how do we redeem this if we don’t have the bar code? I’m looking at this in the app so am i just missing the bar code? @ZombieMetroAnt @HereticHime Thanks!

They did away with barcodes a few months ago @AnneMCC. Al...

They did away with barcodes a few months ago @AnneMCC. All you should have to do is show them the screenshot. I usually take a screenshot and crop it so I have it handy and if for some reason that give me a hard time about a screenshot (which has only happened once), I tell them I don't have cell coverage in the store (which is true most of the time anyway).

I just booked kat von D for 10/27 and Fenty for 11/3. Will add pictures if I receive them for the in store promo. You can go to

https://jcpmeevo.com/onlinebooking/index.html#/

@Feebee1115 How are these in-store events and what is the...

@Feebee1115 How are these in-store events and what is the experience? I've never done one, but have been curious to learn more.

Re: @Feebee1115 How are these in-store events and what is the...

@courtneyinsea I just want to add that you do have to purchase something from that specific brand(s) to get the GWP, but it doesn't have to be one of the featured products 🙂

Re: @Feebee1115 How are these in-store events and what is the...

@courtneyinsea basically they have those products out for you to try and you can get a free gift with purchase. For Kat Von D it was a mini lipstick. I think for fenty it’s the eyeliner. 

I may have gotten some insight into the mysterious email issue today.

I went to a SiJCP today and the manager rang me out. We she looked up my BI my phone number but it didn't come up so she pulled it up by my email instead. She then told me that if she filled out the rest of my info in their system and checked a box to subscribe to emails then I should start receiving SiJCP emails and mailers.  🤔 She said the SiJCP system is different so they have to capture it separately. I never knew my SiJCP profile wasn't filled out before because they only ever ask for my email.

I'll report back if I start receiving SiJCP emails. 

I’m interested. I did this maybe two years ago and started receiving the sijcp emails but they NEVER contain gwp offers. Let me know if it works for you!

@Lazybeautybeast hey I am following up to see if you received sijcp emails yet. Dying to know if it worked!

Sadly, no not yet @itscarin. ☹️

Sadly, no not yet @itscarin. ☹️

Crossing my fingers @Lazybeautybeast!!! Heart

No wonder why I never receive their emails! thanks!

No wonder why I never receive their emails! thanks!

Thats good to know. I was just in Jcp and they didn’t asks me for me email either @Lazybeautybeast

@Lazybeautybeast, thanks. Hope it works. I'll definitely...

@Lazybeautybeast, thanks. Hope it works. I'll definitely update mine when I'm in the store next.

fen.PNG

This Saturday's event

SiJCPDrunkElephantEvent.png

I didn’t have to RSVP. Just showed up and got my free gifts plus some samples. It was a fun event. 

Hi @ohheyitscindyk. How do we RSVP for this event? I cant find it anywhere on Whats happening. Thanks.

2 Replies
testing