cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Good tip! Thanks! @ohheyitscindyk and @RGbrown 🙂

@Buootiful SiJCP's platform is on JCPenney's website.  So, you would need to visit their site to RSVP for any events/services (although RGBRown is correct that you can also do a walk-in Smiley Wink)

Spoiler
If you go to the JCP site, then click on the link for Sephora Beauty under Departments, you can find this at the bottom of that page:
2.PNG

Click on that and it'll take you to the RSVP window Heart
1.PNGafter you type in your zip code, it'll tell you which stores near you are hosting events.  Hope that helps!

Oh, thank you for the kind instructions @ZombieMetroAnt 🙂 I will call the store as the Rsvp system is down. Thanks!!

@Buootiful @RGbrown is correct! I would also call ahead to make sure your store is participating 🙂

@BuootifulUnidentified

I don't think you RSVP for SiJCP events...you just show up. 😊

Just got this. They also had a beauty unmasked, with the standard full sized Boscia black mask, Glamglow super mud, PTR Irish Moor mask and two other mask samples.

Stopped in to my local SiJCP and they had the Fenty Foundation samples in a few colors.

These are SO cute Heart  I love 'em!  Thanks for sharing @Luvstravel !!

@ZombieMetroAnt, your very welcome, since you always post...

@ZombieMetroAnt, your very welcome, since you always post the gifts with purchase for us 🙂 I really was excited when I saw the little boxes because I thought they were the Fenty stix, but once I got in my vehicle, saw it was the foundation, so free sample for a friend since I don't wear foundation.
Anonymous Insider

image.jpeg

Hi there! In your personal experience, do your local SiJCPs allow you to more than one GWP per purchase? I've been going to mine for the past ~10 years and have never had trouble bringing in multiple emails/mailers, but when I visited yesterday it turned into a 25-minute long "oh let me discuss this with my coworker and go talk to 6 managers" and then some excuse about how they can't give more than one because "some people will want to redeem points" and they need to "scan everything out" even though these GWPs don't overlap with the rewards???

It was overall a very frustrating situation but I'm curious if I've just been lucky these past 10 years or if there was a recent policy change or if this is something everyone else has been used to?

I wish they gave me multiple but even on the best days they give me one. Other times they tell me they don't have any at all...when I know they do since I went the day before and got some from another lady. smh

Oficially it’s one promo per transaction - at least that’s what was always stated in the small print of the email (I’m not receiving the emails so I’m not 100% sure if it’s still says that ) I always get screenshots from @ZombieMetroAnt posts and just show it at the store and they usually give me 4-5 of what they have. The most I got one time was 8. Sometimes when they don’t have my promos they substite for something else. I think it’s really about the employees. Where I shop they already know me so they are very accomodating. When I go anywhere else they only give one promo per transaction. Did you talk with new employee that wasn’t familiar with you? Maybe they have new management who wants to follow the rules. But the rewards-scaning excuse is BS in my opinion. 

You're probably right. Almost everything that chances with Sephora never seems to be for the good these days.

Anonymous Insider

They sent a coupon to my significant other's email today! I however, am not on the email list! 😂

image.jpeg

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

So, can anyone save the screen shot and redeem in store? New to Sephora and not sure how their promos work. I know some stores you just show a coupon but some have unique codes/barcodes. Thanks for any help.

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@GalPalVal17 These don’t have unique codes so you should be able to screenshot and redeem but only at Sephora inside JCPENNEY (not regular Sephora stores).  However some stores require a print out so they can actually take it. Some stores ask for actual email ( usually when you say you have bad reception they let you use screenshot- but again some are pain in the..) some stores let you redeem only one promo, some stores give you samples even if you don’t have the actual coupon for it. Good luck and if you decide to shop let us know how it went.

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Thanks for the tip. I went in today to look around and pick up an item and that particular store was out of everything, no reward items, none of these promos... i'll try another time.

Oh, wow!  That is so cool @Anonymous Smiley LOL  thank the mister for us! 

Anonymous Insider

RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I just happened to stop by a local sijcp and look what I found.

It looks like SiJCP is running a 40% off promotion on select MUFE products?  I can't quite make out which items are included, but from the photos below, it looks like the MAKE UP FOR EVER - Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation, MAKE UP FOR EVER - Pro Light Fusion Highlighter,MAKE UP FOR EVER - Ultra HD Concealer, MAKE UP FOR EVER - Aqua XL Color Paint Shadow are in-scope.  Has anyone spotted this in their local SiJCP and can confirm other products in this promotion?

Photo Credit:  Instagram, SiJCP in Florence, ALPhoto Credit: Instagram, SiJCP in Florence, AL

Photo Credit:  Instagram, SiJCP Scranton, PAPhoto Credit: Instagram, SiJCP Scranton, PA

1 Reply
testing