cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Is it just me, I feel like they aren’t hardly any in store promo events outside of the Saturday/Sunday ones

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Today's event

SiJCPKVDEvent.jpg

Tomorrow's event

SiJCPABHEvent.jpg

Credit goes to the SiJCP of North Hanover Mall's Instagram for this find:  New SiJCP Sephora Favorites Superstars set.  beautybudgetcollection's Instagram has a more zoomed-out photo of this set, to show a price-tag of $45.  

I think the SiJCP version is a really nice, reasonably-priced alternative to the SEPHORA FAVORITES - Superstars Kit.  There's a ton of overlap between the two sets -- the KVD Tatoo liner, UD All Nighter spray, Marc Jacobs liner, Becca highlighter, Too Faced BTS mascara, etc.  If the Becca highlighter in the SiJCP kit is Champagne Pop, like that of the Sephora version, then I'm sold.  Personally, I like that the SiJCP has a more curated set of staple products that I would actually use, with fewer repetitive deluxe-sized samples, and it's nearly half the price of its counterpart.

SiJCP Sephora Favorites Superstars Aug 2018 Price.pngSiJCP Sephora Favorites Superstars Aug 2018.png

I got this box and i’m thrilled to have gotten it because it was the last one in our store. I love everything about it that I’ve tried so far since they’re already favorites. The only things I haven’t tried are the Sephora lip product and the Becca highlighter. I think i’ll like them too though. I’m usually pleased with many products in Sephora Favorites boxes. 

If anybody’s wondering, the Becca highlighter included in that set is indeed Champagne Pop. The NARS blush is Orgasm (uh, another repeat) and the full-size Brow Wiz is Medium Brown. Too dark for me, I’m afraid... But hope this helps somebody else!

Thanks for reporting back! So glad to hear that the BECCA highlighter is indeed Champagne Pop! I'll stomach yet another NARS Orgasm blush for this set. 😄 @civ2ru

Tomorrow's event

SiJCPMUFEEvent.png

drunk.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt, thanks for posting. Will have to go by m...

@ZombieMetroAnt, thanks for posting. Will have to go by my 2 stores to see if they received this 😁

Ohhhhh - This looks like a good one! ❤️ 

Thank you, @ZombieMetroAnt! ❤️

SiSi.PNG

0000000.png

*Receive a sample pack free with any merchandise purchase of $25 or more at Sephora inside JCPenney stores only. Must be a registered Beauty Insider to redeem. One per client, non-transferable. Offer not available at Sephora freestanding stores, sephora.com, or on jcp.com. Valid while supplies last; quantities are limited. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, or eGift cards. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time. To redeem, present this email in store at checkout. 

This Saturday's event

SiJCPTarteEvent.jpg

I just want to share my latest haul from SiJCP. I know lots of you have hard time to get samples in your local stores, trust me I sometimes have the same issue with certain employees ( when they are “looking” for the samples in the wrong drawers, pretending they don’t have any when I know you have them in next drawer because I was here 1000 times before🤨🤨) but one of the managers is always super nice to me and gives whatever she has. 919C73D2-B7A0-4CD8-9DBF-C054190F9688.jpeg

These I got when I opened JCP Credit Card.These I got when I opened JCP Credit Card.

thank you @ZombieMetroAnt for posting the promos!! You are the best😘

@katkapivarciWow thats some amazing goodies, enjoy girlie

Wow!  What an amazing haul @katkapivarci Heart Heart  That Sol De Janeiro cream is bom dot come!  I can't get enough of it Smiley Happy  Thanks for sharing your swag!

RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

This weekend’s event

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Y'all are going to make me go check out JC Penney for the first time in ages...

Sorry to bombard this thread but I just logged in without any hiccups and I had a lot to share Smiley Wink

a01.PNG

a02.PNG

a03.PNG

a04.PNG

I had no idea they had different promos than the main Sep...

I had no idea they had different promos than the main Sephora! Thanks so much!!! 😊 @ZombieMetroAnt
5 Replies
testing