cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@DanaP73 I was just thinking the same thing
Anonymous Insider

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ladies, does anyone have pictures of kits that are available now at the shop?

maybe some good on sale? :). I will appreciate your help.

My last chance for shopping in sephora for next 6 month, don't want to miss a chance 🙂

Too Faced Event this Saturday & Sunday- the GWP will be the Better Than Sex mascara (surprise surprise lol)

SiJCPTooFacedEvent.jpg

In addition, I spotted a set at my SiJCP & came across another on Instagram, sorry if these have already been posted.

SiJCPGiveMeSomeSummerLip.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SiJCPGiveMeSomeSummerLipDetails.jpg

SiJCPSummerEssentials.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SiJCPSummerEssentialsDetails.jpg

@ZombieMetroAnt 🙂

Why is this Nars Orgasm, why god why?! Ugh I can't even. I'm intrigued by some of the other products but this blush is everywhere.

@makeitup305 Agreed. It seems to be the summer holy gail...

@makeitup305 Agreed. It seems to be the summer holy gail product. It was also a birthday gift at Ulta this month. SiJCP and Sephora has had this Nars product in every summer set. Last year ir was the Orgasm lip gloss. I do like the shade, but would like to see more variety in the summer sets.

p.s. I want the summer essisentals as well!!! WHY ARE THE...

p.s. I want the summer essisentals as well!!! WHY ARE THESE NOT ONLINE?!?!?! LOL

Thanks @ohheyitscindyk. I have enough lip colors for the...

Thanks @ohheyitscindyk. I have enough lip colors for the summer, but can never resist these lip kits!

oooohhhh will they have the "summer lip" online?!?! I am...

oooohhhh will they have the "summer lip" online?!?! I am so very jealous of this whole thread. a sephora is over 120 miles round trip from me , so I have to order all my stuff online. I never get to try samples, formulas, textures etc etc and I'm honestly super jealous and shocked at all these sales, and extra samples and bonus goodies that you all get. I get lucky if I get any samples. I can make 20 orders in a 2 week or so time, and always get enough to get the promo because every chance I can try out products that work for me, I will buy full sized. anyway, after 20 orders, I will be lucky if 1 of those orders has one sample in there, let alone the promo. I have no clue where they all are going too. I get to use none of the "rouge" benefits ever... these kits in the store looks so cool!!! I sure hope the summer lip appears online. I also hope they will do an all red and berry lipstick kit...like maybe a iconic classic 50's style color box, with no funny stuff in it!!! haha

I have had the absolute worst luck w/SiJCP! It’s even in walking distance from my home & I haven’t set foot in it since 2014, w/the exception of making returns! This is completely my personal opinion! I’m sure there are many other SiJCP that are great! So here goes...First if all the employees of the SiJCP near me seem to be more interested in themselves than customers! Personally they seem like a group of bored housewives that are out to play with cosmetics! I’ve gone in there many times only to find them all, & yes, I do mean all applying make up on each other & when I asked if someone could help me find something, I was told it would be a few minutes until she was finished w/her friend! I’ve walked out of that place empty handed more times than I can count! However there is 1 very very nice young man who works there who could not be more helpful but I never got his name! Next, they have nothing in the store that I use, at all! I asked why & no one knew but told me I could get it at there other store! If I’m after something specific, nine times out of 10 they are out of it! It seems their shelves are mostly empty most of the time! Most of the employees are on the rude side & seem to be unhappy they have to be there! Another problem I have run into is that customers not shopping in the Sephora come in there to have their sales rung up thinking they can get out quicker & this creates a problem because some have to stand at the register halfway through the check out deciding whether or not they want some of the items the Sephora associate has already rang up! This can take what seems like forever, especially at Christmas time, this is a common occurrence in this place! JCP customers, not making Sephora purchases should have to go to the JCP check out lines! I was looking for a specific item for a gift! I actually got a nice young lady to help me & she was up until, “one of her friends”, came in & started following us around the store talking to her friend, the “Sephora Associate” plus showing her everything she had just bought...one article of clothing after another & the sales associate actually took them & held the cloths up to herself! Commenting on how she might go purchase the same things!!!! There is a huge customer service problem in this store & over the years that it’s been there, it hasn’t gotten any better! I did have a manager wait on me once who was really nice & helpful but she’s gone! I guess she got tired of the attitudes of some of the employees! I’ve given this store so many, “second chances”, that I’ve run out of patience with them! So I play it safe & go to the one in our one & only Mall, which by the way is Totally Fantastic! All the employees are absolutely fantastic, helpful, very professional & will even order an item if they don’t have it in the store! The other one never would do this! So as long as Sephora stays in our Mall, that’s where I will shop! Thanks for allowing me to “Vent”

It’s probably a wise decision not to go to that Sephora Inside JCPenney. You seem to have some pretty strong opinions about the people who work there and the service they provide. Not everything is a good fit. Luckily, you have other store options!

20180421_173624.jpgFound these two sets on sale! Ring in Gorgeous for $17.50 and Twinkle All the Way for $16. 

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

What!! Should I drive 90 mins to my store to get this? Lol

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I was at my SiJCP store today and they had a SiJCP Sephora Favorites set called Style Extenders (or something like that). It was almost entirely dry shampoo plus a pack of invisobobbles. From what I remember, there was IGK First Class, Sephora collection Coconut dry shampoo, one from BB (the powder not the spray), Living Proof, and Drybar all travel size. There may have been some others. It was either $34 or $39. Sorry I forgot to take a picture, I was in a rush. Hopefully someone sees it and shares a picture. It seemed like a good set if you are trying to find a good dry shampoo. I almost bought it but I have a stock pile of dry shampoo right now. lol

Here is a pic of that one! @Lazybeautybeast

3D2054EF-C5A6-422F-90D0-7A4E700AF347.jpeg

Thanks for posting @sister13! I'm impressed I remembered...

Thanks for posting @sister13! I'm impressed I remembered most of the products. lol. Glad it helped @deathkitty!

Re: Thanks for posting @sister13! I'm impressed I remembered...

Yah, that was a lot of detail from memory! @Lazybeautybeast 😉😉

OMG I was wondering where that was from!  I need this in my life, thanks @sister13 & @Lazybeautybeast for posting 🙂

Quick question.. how do I get to get notifications for the Sephora in Jcpenney sales? I used to get the flyers then it stopped.

It’s a mystery yet to be solved! This thread helps out a lot though!

Upcoming events!

SiJCPSmashboxEvent.jpg

SiJCPBenefitEvent.jpg

Saturday, May 12th - Sunday, May 13th

Too Faced- Natural Collection

May 19th

Complexion Confidence

June 2nd

Hot Summer Colors

June 9th

Truth Franchise (Glow Story)

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Just wondering, do you have to make a purchase to get a free sample? I’ve never been to an event before
2 Replies
testing