cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Oh my gosh @CC3616 Smiley LOL  that's funny ('keep your clamshells").  I'm sorry they didn't have any of the promos, girl.  That's the most frustrating for me.  

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

sijcp.png

Swatches of the Good as Nude Lip kit....

20180216_201241_preview.jpeg

And thanks SO much to @lippieaddict19  for letting us know that the House of Lashes palette is on sale at SiJCP for only $22 Smiley Surprised  I wanted this one but it's still $35 on the Sephora site. 

I don't use falsies so I took out the plastic lash container and will use this drawer to hold my eye primers. =)I don't use falsies so I took out the plastic lash container and will use this drawer to hold my eye primers. 😃

Cool! Thanks for the swatches @ZombieMetroAnt

Cool! Thanks for the swatches @ZombieMetroAnt

That palette is gorgeous.....especially at $22!  Will have to make a run to my local SiJCP now to see if it's in stock.

Flyers for two more upcoming events:

SiJCPUrbanDecayEvent.jpg

SiJCPBenefitEvent.jpg

@katkapivarci 🙂

Will this be in every jcpenney?

@Jessyuan I would call ahead just to make sure, I've found that one of the stores by me doesn't always participate in the events 🙂

@ZombieMetroAnt @bellinasf I'm tempted, too!

Thanks for the heads up @ohheyitscindyk ! That tote is very tempting!!

Oh, I love Benefit totes...they're so sturdy!  Might have to drop by just for that Smiley LOL  thanks @ohheyitscindyk

So my local SiJCP had all STILA products on sale - unfortunately not the glitter eyeshadows☹️E9A95BD4-5DC9-46B7-A5CB-13BC8F7D2F2F.jpeg

And I think this is new Favorites set.

5E8EE1BA-A561-43BB-8586-93884E777ADE.jpeg

Also when I was paying I saw bunch of polka dots makeup bags behind the register so I asked about those and the manager told me they are for upcoming Rouge event. There shouldn’t be any minimum to purchase to get the bag (there were no samples in it she said) she didn’t know when exactly will be the event. She also mentioned the upcoming Benefit event and that it’s supposed to be nice GWP (she didn’t know what exactly but she said it should be something good). End of report😂

@katkapivarciWTF?!  The giant sale sign is right on top of the glitter shadows but the glitter shadows are not on sale?!  That's messed up!  😂😂😂

Thanks @katkapivarci!

@katkapivarci I asked about it and SiJCP will no longer c...

@katkapivarci I asked about it and SiJCP will no longer carry Stila. Sad.. I wonder whether Sephora freestanding stores sell Stila in store or online?

Re: @katkapivarci I asked about it and SiJCP will no longer c...

(My local standalone stores each have a pop-up display with all the Glitter & Glow shadows and the new highlighters, but neither have any dedicated permanent space of any size.)

Re: @katkapivarci I asked about it and SiJCP will no longer c...

I don't know it it's true but saw some bits that Stila may be exclusive to Ulta in the future? So I think they may be starting to exit non-Ulta storefronts.

lip.png

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Can't thank you enough! @ZombieMetroAnt. Went to JCPenney yesterday. Only this lipstick promo was in stock but they also gave me origins cleanser to try. All my NY year resolutions are in trouble 😉 thank you for being an enabler!

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

aw, you're so very welcome @decemberL Heart  I wish I knew how to get on this email distribution list so I can share the secrets!  For now, I'll be more than happy to post screenshots. 

RE: Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Keep them coming! And thank you again!
testing