cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties โค๏ธ

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which arenโ€™t sold online๐Ÿ˜ž Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own โ€œRewardsโ€: the 100-ptโ€™ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO๐Ÿ˜ž

• Their own โ€œRewardsโ€: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the โ€œSiJCP Email Distribution Listโ€ is stillโ€ฆ.you guessed it โ€“ a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isnโ€™t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey โ€“ this means a lot to the hard working SAโ€™s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties โค๏ธ

OMG girl ๐Ÿ˜ฎ The LIp Kits!!!  ๐Ÿ’• Thank you @whitepolkydots..gonna head out there tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties โค๏ธ

@ZombieMetroAnt 

No barcode

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 11.22.50 AM.png

Spoiler
*Offer is available with any purchase at Sephora inside JCPenney stores only. Must be a registered Beauty Insider to redeem offer. Not available on sephora.com or in freestanding Sephora stores. Not valid at jcp.com. One per client, non-transferable. Valid from 9/21/17 to 10/21/17, or while supplies last; quantities are limited. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of eGift certificates and gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes. Sephora employees are not eligible for offer. No returns or exchanges. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time.

**Markdowns available online and in stores from 9/21/2017-9/27/2017 on the following select products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick, and Lancรดme DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL Longwear Eyeliner. Valid while supplies last; quantities are limited. Not valid on previous purchases. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time.

Thank you so much for sharing!  I was able to get the NARS mini today, but that was literally the only DS they had.  My SA said they just don't get many samples anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I love looking at these stores because they have a lot of products that you can't find in the stores because they are sold out or in some cases never carried them. Plus, they always have a nice and easy to find sale section that's fun to go through.

Found the tote that'll be available tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

1) Samples inside!

2) In store AND online!

SiJCPTote.png

I was able to snag a bag today! Nice little samples... though it was a little weird when I asked the SA about it. She didn't know what I was talking about, so I had to pull up the photo. But there was a sign outside Sephora about the free tote! Pretty much got the same samples as everyone else. Except I got the sephora lipstick in red. 

Also saw these upcoming events

IMG_0754.JPGIMG_0755.JPG

Edit: Thanks @ohheyitscindyk for sharing about this because otherwise I wouldn't have gone in!

I just called CS to see how I would go about adding the tote to my order online, & I was told that the ad should have said, "In store only"

Both the front page of the website, as well as the jcp(dot)com/new page said "In store & online", but now that I've gotten off the phone with them, I see they've changed the front page ad to read "In store" ๐Ÿ˜ž

@syee02155

@ohheyitscindyk Thanks for letting me know โค๏ธ Guess I'll be trekking over to the mall this weekend ๐Ÿ˜„

@syee02155 Let me know if you manage to snag one this weekend- I'm worried the SAs at my local stores are going to say, "It was Wednesday only!"

@ohheyitscindyk Will do ๐Ÿ™‚ I have a few locations near me so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping at least one of them will have it in stock!

@ohheyitscindyk Stopped by 3 SiJCPs today and they didn't have the totes ๐Ÿ˜ž Maybe you'll have better luck at the locations near you.

@syee02155 Aww darn, my SiJCPs all said that it was Wednesday only ๐Ÿ˜ž Thanks for letting me know!

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties โค๏ธ

This is the tote I got at the recent rouge event instead of the lipstick bag

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties โค๏ธ

@ohheyitscindyk yea. This what I got.

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties โค๏ธ

@KNC24 Ahh did you get the same samples @ZombieMetroAnt got?

OMG @ohheyitscindyk the tote is HUGE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–ค thanks again!!

OMG @ohheyitscindyk the tote is HUGE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–ค thanks again!!

RE: OMG @ohheyitscindyk the tote is HUGE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–ค thanks again!!

Those are a lot of samples! I might just have to see about getting this tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Re: OMG @ohheyitscindyk the tote is HUGE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–ค thanks again!!

@ZombieMetroAnt WOW it looked huge in the picture, but then again, they always do haha. I'm glad that it's actually a good size! And whoa did all those samples come in it??

I've never seen an online promotion before. Do you know if we'll need to enter a code or will it be automatically added to our cart?

@syee02155 I was wondering the same thing- I haven't seen anything about a code, so I assume we don't need one, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

What an excellent find @ohheyitscindyk๐Ÿ’• I'm going there today to pick my Saint & Sinner palette....will try my luck and ask about the tote. โค๏ธ

testing