cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Found the tote that'll be available tomorrow 🙂

1) Samples inside!

2) In store AND online!

SiJCPTote.png

I was able to snag a bag today! Nice little samples... though it was a little weird when I asked the SA about it. She didn't know what I was talking about, so I had to pull up the photo. But there was a sign outside Sephora about the free tote! Pretty much got the same samples as everyone else. Except I got the sephora lipstick in red. 

Also saw these upcoming events

IMG_0754.JPGIMG_0755.JPG

Edit: Thanks @ohheyitscindyk for sharing about this because otherwise I wouldn't have gone in!

I just called CS to see how I would go about adding the tote to my order online, & I was told that the ad should have said, "In store only"

Both the front page of the website, as well as the jcp(dot)com/new page said "In store & online", but now that I've gotten off the phone with them, I see they've changed the front page ad to read "In store" 😞

@syee02155

@ohheyitscindyk Thanks for letting me know ❤️ Guess I'll be trekking over to the mall this weekend 😄

@syee02155 Let me know if you manage to snag one this weekend- I'm worried the SAs at my local stores are going to say, "It was Wednesday only!"

@ohheyitscindyk Will do 🙂 I have a few locations near me so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping at least one of them will have it in stock!

@ohheyitscindyk Stopped by 3 SiJCPs today and they didn't have the totes 😞 Maybe you'll have better luck at the locations near you.

@syee02155 Aww darn, my SiJCPs all said that it was Wednesday only 😞 Thanks for letting me know!

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

This is the tote I got at the recent rouge event instead of the lipstick bag

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@ohheyitscindyk yea. This what I got.

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@KNC24 Ahh did you get the same samples @ZombieMetroAnt got?

OMG @ohheyitscindyk the tote is HUGE 👍🏾🖤 thanks again!!

OMG @ohheyitscindyk the tote is HUGE 👍🏾🖤 thanks again!!

RE: OMG @ohheyitscindyk the tote is HUGE 👍🏾🖤 thanks again!!

Those are a lot of samples! I might just have to see about getting this tomorrow 😬

Re: OMG @ohheyitscindyk the tote is HUGE 👍🏾🖤 thanks again!!

@ZombieMetroAnt WOW it looked huge in the picture, but then again, they always do haha. I'm glad that it's actually a good size! And whoa did all those samples come in it??

I've never seen an online promotion before. Do you know if we'll need to enter a code or will it be automatically added to our cart?

@syee02155 I was wondering the same thing- I haven't seen anything about a code, so I assume we don't need one, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow 🙂

What an excellent find @ohheyitscindyk💕 I'm going there today to pick my Saint & Sinner palette....will try my luck and ask about the tote. ❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt - Did you get the KVD palette?

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow after work, which is near SiJCP.  Maybe I'll stop by afterwards.

I did @Titian06 Heart 

1734.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt - Awesome!!!

My haul from the Bite event. My favorite SA wasn't there and they were super busy but I still scored some good freebies - they didn't have any of the ones from coupons. Also my store has the Shiseido Eye Patches as "store" tester so I always grab some while I'm there. I have to exchange the Fenty Foundation - it oxidized really bad on me. IMG_0407.JPG

1 Reply
testing