cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt - Did you get the KVD palette?

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow after work, which is near SiJCP.  Maybe I'll stop by afterwards.

I did @Titian06 Heart 

1734.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt - Awesome!!!

My haul from the Bite event. My favorite SA wasn't there and they were super busy but I still scored some good freebies - they didn't have any of the ones from coupons. Also my store has the Shiseido Eye Patches as "store" tester so I always grab some while I'm there. I have to exchange the Fenty Foundation - it oxidized really bad on me. IMG_0407.JPG

Nice haul @katkapivarci. I can't believe the Shiseido Eye Patches were testers lol. I would have grabbed some too!

Sadly my SiJCP didn't have any of the new KVD stuff yet (ELL set & palette)....or rather, my favorite SAs weren't there to go look in the back for me.  The main girl working had no clue what I was talking about and tried to tell me the Glimmer palette was the newest one. 😩

Isn't that crazy @ElleElleG?  I was shocked when I called an SiJCP and they said "you mean, the perfumes? we already have those & I think that's all that's coming out".  

Seriously?  Do you know who you're talking to? I literally stalk KVD....LOL!

Image result for i know more than you gif

@ZombieMetroAnt @ElleElleG - Doesn't it make you want to lol when you know more than they do?

@Titian06 absolutely!

😄😄 You were smart to call first!  Sometimes I feel bad but then I wonder, why aren't you all being prepped for this, lol. @ZombieMetroAnt

IMG_20170914_170753.jpg

IMG_20170914_170800.jpg

I'm not sure if this is new or old. Sorry for the 2nd blurry pic I didn't notice then.

I think that one is from late sping/early summer. Nice find @RemyJhin!

I dropped by SiJCP to look for the KVD saint+sinner palette... no luck 😞 But I did see that my location have the Tatcha water cream sample as a 100 pt reward.

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

That's bc it's not in store til 10/6

Trendmood posted a picture of the palette at a SiJCP. I t...

Trendmood posted a picture of the palette at a SiJCP. I think the point was that it was an early access/exclusive for a few SiJCPs since the main sephora stores don't get it until October.

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

It was mentioned in the KVD thread that the palette has been spotted in-stores at SiJCP locations. Just trying my luck...

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

No, you're absolutely right @lisainprogress - many SiJCP's have already received this.  As a matter of fact, @Maria88 posted on the KVD thread that she asked if they had it in the "back" and they sold it to her.  Heart 

RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Stopped inside today at the end of the Bite Beauty event and purchased the Amuse Bouche lipstick in Porcini which was 50% off ! I was able to snag a free sample of their new liquified lipstick. I had the option between nude or red and of course I chose nude. Then at the end of my transaction the lady was nice enough to offer me the red as well since she still had plenty of samples left over from the event. I also decided to use 100 of my points to get the Farmacy Sleep Tight firming night balm.

Re: RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Nice haul! I'm guessing the liquified lipstick freebie was the freebie they advertised for this weekend. What specic colors did they offer (you mentioned nude and red)? @KayB16

IMG_1732.JPG

RE: Re: RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

The colors unfortunately didn't have names 😞. I thought it was odd as well.

Re: RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Awesome gift,enjoy!

1 Reply
testing