cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I can't believe I actually received this mailer in the mail!!! Maybe I'm finally on the list??!!! Lol

Crossing my fingers for you @misscg Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt Yaaay new perk!! Thank you for sharing👍🏻

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Wow jc penny has nice promos i wish reg sephora un canada would have this it will make me buy in store rather than online

Hi @lisainprogress  I am new to this thread and I am wondering how do I present this offer to the SA? Do I print it out? Should I screenshot it? Do I just how them this thread on my phone? Thank's for sharing! 

Thanks @lisainprogress - you are the best! ❤️

Hi @skipperdawg

It really depends on the SA.

Most of the time I just screenshot it and show it that way. Most of the SiJCP I've been to have really bad connection so I can never load my emails - which is a good excuse to use if the SA wants to see the email instead of just the coupon. I know some print the coupon out since it's easier for the SA to see all the coupons at once.

Another thing, depending on location, the SA might tell you that you can only redeem one coupon per purchase or redeem one coupon per item in your purchase. I always ask what they have in stock first when I enter the store. The SA then would say, you need to make a purchase or whatever the rule is. A few times I was lucky and the SA just gave me the items without purchasing. Hope this helps and good luck!

Thank you @lisainprogress 🙂

Ohhhhh!   Thank you so much for the tag!   @lisainprogress  😘

@lisainprogress KVD freebie! This is a good one.

Thank you @lisainprogress ☺️ 

Very nice 😘 Thanks @lisainprogress!!

August events!

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 10.01.36 AM.png

I swear I'm doomed to always be busy whenever there is an event at SiJCP I want to go to.

The Bite Beauty Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche lipsticks are on sale 50% off at my SiJCP. The shades are Enoki, Cremini, Porcini, and Portobello.

@helenlam:  Great find, thanks for reporting!  I have my eye on Cremini and Portobello.  I do hope that my local store has them marked down as well -- I remember for the Love, Bite set (spring release), my stores did not mark it down until well after everyone else did.

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 10.02.41 AM.png

lisainprogress wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 10.02.41 AM.png

Thanks for sharing!   @lisainprogress

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 2.52.15 PM.png

Edit: sorry about the grey area next to the barcode XD count it on my laziness

My store was already sold out of the highlighter! It usually takes a week for the store to get it in, so usually when I go in 6 days later, they have just gotten it. I'm starting to see these coupons on coupon websites, so it seems like there's going to be a lot more competition for the samples from people who never go to Sephora except for free stuff. 

1 Reply
testing