cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I second what @Tamara76 and @spubu said! thanks to all who share the promos/coupons/etc here!!!!! is a big help. thanks again, @ZombieMetroAnt, and everyone who has shared!!!!! 🙂 🙂

Yesterday, I went to my SiJCP and honestly this time that I went they actually had things (usually when I go during this time there's barely anything). They didn't have Hoola but the SA let me pick from the skincare items so I got a cleanser instead. I also got the Too Faced x KVD set for $19 like how it was online!

I went to SiJCP last night , I bought a beauty blender soap and at check out, I asked for Hoola and/or KatVon D liner cause that are all code I have. Then the cashie opened a draw I saw it has 3 kind of freebies but doesn't have Hoola and KVD liner, but I told me she can't give me the other because I don't have its code 😂 lol 

I have read many complain here and no surprise 😂 Then I just said It's Okie :)) yup I never have any freebie from SiJCP 

File_000.jpegFile_000.jpegFile_001.jpeg

Picked this up today! Employees told me it just went on the shelf last night and are selling fast. With the Rouge coupon it came out to $30.

Full Size: Lancome Mascara, UD Eyeshadow in Scratch, and BeautyBlender.

Deluxe Sample: Nars Blush in Orgasm (Seems to be the same size as the Rouge gift last year. 75% of full size), Becca in Opal, and Tarte Gloss in Obvi

My free standing Sephora had a sign that said limited 3 of the same item during the sale

this looks so pretty! definitely consider getting it as part of a graduation gift for my sister

I'll have to see if my local SiJCP has this

This set is a steal!!! But I already have all  the products in this set.

This set is great...if you never shop at Sephora or own very little makeup. Otherwise, all of the duplicates. It makes me sad because I used to LOVE the favorite kits but there's just been endless repeats the last 2 years. Money saved, I guess.

@juicytulip I agree, I haven't gotten a favorites kit in a while. I was planning on repurchasing most of the products in this set anyway, so I figured I'd go for it now!

Both of my local stores are sold out of this set.

According to my SA, someone bought all 7 of them at my regular SiJCP. They got all of the Blushing sets and the mascara sets. I wish they put limits on items as I really wanted one. 😞

O.O Wow, they got to be reseller!!! Yes, they should really put a limit!!

@KatieJiang for the first time ever I saw signs posted all over the regular Sephora store that during the sale you could not buy more than 2 of each item. I had never seen those signs before.

I'm glad they are doing something about it because in November I saw people buying ALL of the lip sets :S

My SiJP is already out of this set! I don't think they had a lot of stock in the first place. I would like to buy this if anyone is interested in selling them lol 😌

Orgasm strikes..............Again?????????????????!

I wish the eyeshadow was in a different color. I already have scratch 😕

@desiraev4 Thank you! I hope my store will have it when I go in Saturday 🙂

Well, my SiJCP was basically empty today 😞 Nothing cool and no samples 😞 At least they had that Bite set that has been sold out online!

When this happens it kinda feels like a 'wasted' visit.  Lol!

My SiJCP is getting a remodel and having its Grand Opening in less than 2 weeks!

They already have some stuff in their temp corner,  but they will now carry Hair Care (saw all the DB and LP stuff), Sunday Riley, etc.

How exciting!!!  All 3 minutes from my house (no more driving to mall) and I can shop 'incognito' with the JCP card!  lol!!! 

It definitely felt like a wasted visit @wheeeee. My store is also in the middle of a remodel hence the ghost town feel. 

I had a gift card burning a whole in my pocket that I could only use inside a SiJCP so at least I used that up. Probably won't be going back there for a while lol. It's out of the way for me and the regular store is more convenient. 

Sorry to hear this! @Mcakes

I also need to go to SiJCP and get a coupon redeemed!  Or, else it doesn't feel right.  lol!!! 

13 Replies
testing