cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

so according to JCP on FB, they are going to be handing out those coupons that are $10 off $10 on April 22 (saturday?). in my area, these seem to go fast (as in crazy crowds at the door at 6 or 7AM opening according to news media ... and my late self has never got one since I arrive in afternoon lol). anyhow, just a heads up, but also I don't know if these can be used in SiJCP or not. anyone know? 

Spoiler
1.png2.png

These coupons are just for JCP, not for Sephora. I get this coupon every month in the mail.

It's great if you do decide to drop by because there's a chance you might win a bigger discount, it goes up to $100 I believe - restrictions on the items and brands you can purchase.

I always use these coupons for towels and throw blankets. The last coupon, I purchased some earrings (set of 16?) and a bowtie. Ended up paying only a little over a dollar after the $10 off.

@lisainprogress yeah I was thinking that, if I am there I'll see if there are any coupons left since I could use it for other random stuff they sell (like you mentioned, can always use towels, etc!). I used to get these in the mail but somehow not anymore... its ok though!

Usually (almost 100% sure) any JCP discounts do not apply to Sephora. 

@pinyo thanks! I kinda thought that would be the case. 

I stepped into a SiJCP yesterday to take advantage of the sale, and of course I could not find the coupon for the Hoola, and was sort of hoping the associate would just throw it in for me, but no dice.

Ooo. I'm intrigued at the MJ event, I wanted to buy the liquid highlighter the Sut they didn't have it in stock there or in a freestanding location.

Maybe I should wait and see if there is an event near me before I do my online order?

@Amreeners here are the Hoola and Skincare promos in case you decide to visit the store again.

Spoiler
a.JPG

b.JPG

Thanks so much @ZombieMetroAnt

Stopped by my SiJCP and saw this Marc Jacobs event posted.  The SA also mentioned a KVD event that will have a free gift on 4/29 and gave me a flyer for that. Check your local stores for these events!!

Screenshot_20170418-212237.jpg

Screenshot_20170418-212237.jpg

One of my local stores had the Marc Jacobs event this past weekend. They also posted a poster announcing a points multiplier on fragrance purchase starting in about two weeks

Ah darn it!!! I have an all day photo shoot out that day, my birthday haha, that kvd event would have been nice. But it will be 50 miles away from me. 

Also bringing this over from the old thread as a reminder 🙂

SiJCP Event.PNG

Will there be two events on the 22nd then? Or does it depend on the store?

cool, the store nearest me is having the benefit event (I just called), then next weekend the KVD event. hopefully I'll have time to go! 

My store is having the Benefit event as well! It was strange though, the SA refused to tell me anything about it until I told her my name- "I need your name first."

I ended up calling another SiJCP to try & get some more details, & I was told that the GWP will be a purse of some kind.

I think it's going to depend on the store  @ohheyitscindyk.  But  wouldn't it be amazing if there were two events at the same store?!

@angelKiss24 Ahh thank you! I saw the KVD event advertised on the JCPenney website, but it didn't mention a gift at that time, so I'm glad there will actually be one! 🙂

Thanks for starting a new thread and for all your contributions to the forum! I am so grateful to you and so many others for posting promo coupons, event information and new product releases. ❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt

Oh, you guys!  The new SiJCP lip kit was available today Heart "Give Me Summer Lips"

d2.JPG

Z - ABH Lip Gloss in Rio

O - UD Vice Liquid Lipstick in Trivial

M - Tarte Creamy Matte Lip Paint in So Fetch

B - Nars Lip Gloss in Orgasm

I - KVD in K-Dub

No "E" since there are only 5 lippies Heart

FYI @pixiedust2

Even *I* know this is the new, modern spelling of "zombie"!  😉

@ZombieMetroAnt Love this photo, it's so fun!

testing